Trump and Melania Test Positive For Covid-19, tapes leak of Melania saying, "Give me a *****g break" in response to children that were separated from their families at the border

8 hours ago, NastyT said:

Why has this site become political? Sorry but this is a place I go to find unity and not divisiveness. I did not see anything wrong with what Melania said. Some of the media is biased. It’s the truth. Trump is fighting child trafficking. Research it. I do not always agree with him, and frankly, I am not sure how I will vote. But if you think the left is perfect, then you are not a critical thinker. Be a leader, not a follower. 

I'm assuming you haven't been here long.

This site always gets political around election time (just like everyone else).

It'll go back to normal after.

32 minutes ago, officialmaurice said:

Call me a conspiracy theorist but... I think Trump is behind the leak. He’s a sore loser and probably got mad seeing social media wish Melania well after contracting COVID. *Kanye Shrug*

All conspiracies should be considered and tested equally, but this one is pretty silly (the reason, not that they leaked it). I could see them both agreeing to release it since she seems to be the voice of reason for the country, like the mediator between her husband and the public.  If Melania is saying the liberals are acting crazy, maybe people in the middle will see it.  And the tape just made her look great.  America loves a housewife with fire and passion.  That’s the Melania I was waiting to see. It was bad ***. And she spoke the truth.  

21 minutes ago, GMFlop said:

TDS is real! 

4gm6pm.jpg

"wait loss" the irony of this post. I think it's crazy to put ANY presidential candidate on a pedestal whether it's left or right. Whenever someone says anything bad about Trump "BUT OBAMA" yes Obama did his shady **** too but so does Trump and it's about time all his blind followers start admitting to the fact. I've never blindly followed any presidential candidate and defended every little action down to how they wipe their *** like so many Trump supporters do. He could gun down a school and he would still have the same amount of supporters and that's frightening as hell :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

3 hours ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Congrats on voting for a pe** and a woman responsible for jailing black men for petty weed crimes, ripping apart a generation of black families.  

Stop sharing pictures of minors. And if they are abused your are sharing it on public forums... ? Absolutely horrified. Your cult leader wished a *** offender well, reads Hilter’s speeches, condones hate groups and abuse of innocent, peaceful protesters.

I am proud that I stood up against folks like yourself and those who conform to that trash q-Nonsense conspiracies bile and conservative cult hogwash. The black, Indigenous, lgbtq+, police, military, front line medical staff and religious people in my family and community are voting the same. 

Thank you for your congratulations and inspiration. 
Hopefully you make it through this and can find joy, unlike the countless who died for petty economic gains and insatiable greed. 

• Love 4
52 minutes ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

Stop sharing pictures of minors. And if they are abused your are sharing it on public forums... ? Absolutely horrified. Your cult leader wished a *** offender well, reads Hilter’s speeches, condones hate groups and abuse of innocent, peaceful protesters.

I am proud that I stood up against folks like yourself and those who conform to that trash q-Nonsense conspiracies bile and conservative cult hogwash. The black, Indigenous, lgbtq+, police, military, front line medical staff and religious people in my family and community are voting the same. 

Thank you for your congratulations and inspiration. 
Hopefully you make it through this and can find joy, unlike the countless who died for petty economic gains and insatiable greed. 

Its disgusting that some member are using kids for their sick narratives 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

"wait loss" the irony of this post. I think it's crazy to put ANY presidential candidate on a pedestal whether it's left or right. Whenever someone says anything bad about Trump "BUT OBAMA" yes Obama did his shady **** too but so does Trump and it's about time all his blind followers start admitting to the fact. I've never blindly followed any presidential candidate and defended every little action down to how they wipe their *** like so many Trump supporters do. He could gun down a school and he would still have the same amount of supporters and that's frightening as hell :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

What hurts them the most is. The fact despite some shady stuff (literally every president had messy stuff done during their time including the most loved USA  president Kennedy) Obama is still loved and adored till this day.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
15 hours ago, SlayOut said:

Just like migrant children don’t deserve to be caged at the border and separated by their parents :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

:reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill::truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:

14 hours ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Tell that to Obama who was pictured doing that in all the photos they said was Trump.

obama-detention-center.jpg

Why are all liberal talking points fake news and easily debunked.  You guys live in the Truman Show.  

:tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated: So what? Just because the previous administration did that, doesn't make it a good thing, and doesn't excuse Trump and his administration. :hillary_clinton_mad_rant_yelling_telling_arguing_fighting: I don't care If it's Obama, Trump or other high figure - if they did something clearly wrong - they need to be called out for this, and hold accountable. Simple as that. :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block