Trump and Melania Test Positive For Covid-19, tapes leak of Melania saying, "Give me a *****g break" in response to children that were separated from their families at the border

1 hour ago, cchenbag said:

it means you're so selfish that you cant even think of others and your empathy isnt really expected. 

The gay butterfly in her drags race cocoon...

Your glittery life doesnt make other peoples lives easier, Karen.

Well I do not see the need in arguing with you, as you make assumptions about my character.  I am sorry if my comment offended you. That was not my intention. Wishing you love and light. 

• Leader

Unfortunately I had to issue a suspension to a member in this thread. You are free to express your views - support Trump and hate Biden, fine – but not in a way that incites hate or paints a grotesque picture of someone's character. Same action would be taken if someone posted these kinds of photos of Trump. It's the principal of it. 

Thank you. 

• Love 3
17 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Unfortunately I had to issue a suspension to a member in this thread. You are free to express your views - support Trump and hate Biden, fine – but not in a way that incites hate or paints a grotesque picture of someone's character. Same action would be taken if someone posted these kinds of photos of Trump. It's the principal of it. 

Thank you. 

@aleomg we won the bet, rememberrrr? :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

• Haha 1

I mean... His whole response since the start of the pandemic has been to discredit scientists and cause distrust towards the people developing vaccines.

Hes even encouraged the mindset that these lockdowns and mask policies meant to stop the spread are a violation of our rights and unamerican. A lot of people have watched loved ones get sick or experienced covid themselves. While I don't wish death on the guy... I don't blame ppl for responding to him getting it withtwerk dancing GIF by Nicki Minaj

5 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

He did! :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

We won the bet and he lost it :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

Are we suprised tho :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

LOOOL! Justice has been served. :hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle:

YAAAS! We won. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

I hope his account got suspended for life. The amount of hate he spreaded over the topics had to be stopped. 

Too bad he’s not able to read us having the last laugh. :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, aleomg said:

LOOOL! Justice has been served. :hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle:

Not until Britney is free Not us celebrating his suspension :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

We should set an amount he should send our accounts after losing his bet :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

1 minute ago, aleomg said:

YAAAS! We won. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

2 minutes ago, aleomg said:

I hope his account got suspended for life. The amount of hate he spreaded over the topics had to be stopped. 

His account is suspended temporarily not forever lmbo

2 minutes ago, aleomg said:

Too bad he’s not able to read us having the last laugh. :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

Thats until next week :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

Not until Britney is free Not us celebrating his suspension :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

We should set an amount he should send our accounts after losing his bet :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

His account is suspended temporarily not forever lmbo

Thats until next week :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

I’m pretty sure more people will not be celebrating these announcements. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Next time, if he ever comes back, he’d better think twice before coming at us. :gunriah_mariah_carey:

• Haha 1
On 10/3/2020 at 8:36 AM, Jordan Miller said:

Thank you. 

My hero

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block