Trump and Melania Test Positive For Covid-19, tapes leak of Melania saying, "Give me a *****g break" in response to children that were separated from their families at the border

1 hour ago, Intheblue said:

@PuertoRicosFinest what’s the Trump campaigns spin on this? 

Lmfaoo this is the first time I’m seeing this.  She said everything I wanted to say.  I hope we hear more of this bad***** Melania who says what’s on her mind.  She’s right, that entire Carivan, for example, was a rehearsed staged photo-op who were being bussed in to key points and coached on how to act distressed for the cameras. 

but hearing her be so raw and real was a real treat.  Thank you for at-ing me.

• Like 1

Why has this site become political? Sorry but this is a place I go to find unity and not divisiveness. I did not see anything wrong with what Melania said. Some of the media is biased. It’s the truth. Trump is fighting child trafficking. Research it. I do not always agree with him, and frankly, I am not sure how I will vote. But if you think the left is perfect, then you are not a critical thinker. Be a leader, not a follower. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Lmfaoo this is the first time I’m seeing this.  She said everything I wanted to say.  I hope we hear more of this bad***** Melania who says what’s on her mind.  She’s right, that entire Carivan, for example, was a rehearsed staged photo-op who were being bussed in to key points and coached on how to act distressed for the cameras. 

but hearing her be so raw and real was a real treat.  Thank you for at-ing me.

Sorry I meant about them testing positive .

34 minutes ago, NastyT said:

Why has this site become political? Sorry but this is a place I go to find unity and not divisiveness. I did not see anything wrong with what Melania said. Some of the media is biased. It’s the truth. Trump is fighting child trafficking. Research it. I do not always agree with him, and frankly, I am not sure how I will vote. But if you think the left is perfect, then you are not a critical thinker. Be a leader, not a follower. 

any environment that involves minorities has to become political during such times. I hate politics, specially in my country, but when you're gay, black, latino talking about it = survival

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, cchenbag said:

any environment that involves minorities has to become political during such times. I hate politics, specially in my country, but when you're gay, black, latino talking about it = survival

and let's face it, its a Britney Spears forum. We're mostly gay men, women, latinos ...

In Brazil we have Bolsonaro (who's a lot worse bc he's basically a dumb Hittler) and if he's taken by covid, bish Im celebrating like there's no tomorrow. that doesnt mean I like our left as well

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, NastyT said:

I love free thinkers like you.  You’re blessed with a good mind and a strong heart. 🙏🏼

• Love 2
  • Super Mods

2 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I'm not sure if I've misunderstood, but that woman who leaked the tape is an absolute **** no matter what you think of Trump or Melania. No one deserves that kind of betrayal. :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

Just like migrant children don’t deserve to be caged at the border and separated by their parents :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Haha 1
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block