Demi Lovato surprise drops new ballad "Still Have Me"

Jordan Miller

49 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

Its a stunning song and i think her vocals are on fire.

But i also do understand people when they say its the same song she releases over and over. Because her releases lately are very similar but that doesnt detract from the songs message and beauty imo

And her songs are not the same lmao. She reinvented herself with almost every release. 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Easy There said:

And her songs are not the same lmao. She reinvented herself with almost every release. 

I said they were similar, and in structure and tone her songs released in the past year have been similar in the minds of General Public.

Sober, Anyone, Still Have Me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-_9VonfUko

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOuD63ur_aU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIFD7tU6P1c

All very similar to each other if you just heard the melody/lyrics you could interchange them with each other and that's where her general audience get the fatigued feeling of her releasing the same song over and over.

But i still think personally there beautiful songs and she does get hate but that isnt directed at her music mainly imo its more to do with her as a person

I love that she uses her music as an outlet for her struggles, what’s the point in being a singer/songwriter if you can’t share your struggles. It’s her past and present. How she chooses to convey her feelings is her choice......BUT GIRL, the music could still be a whole lot better. 
TMYLM was an amazing album, but I don’t feel like she’s reaching them heights with her new music. It just feels so, for lack of a better word, uninspired. 

18 hours ago, Busybee said:

I try to like demi I dont deny her talent and I love that she is public about her struggles but it feels like her struggles define her. And it should be the opposite. All we ever hear with her is drama or issues and I dont know weather to feel sorry or look at her sideways lol. I cant enjoy her music because I dont know who she is, I dont even think she knows who she is. There's a disconnect. I'm always hoping the best for her though.

I'm gonna be completely honest with this I'm an old Lovatic. I said "old" but I used to be a Lovatic because as you mentioned I can not enjoy her music anymore because I think that she doesn't even know who she is. :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what: I totally agree what you said and I'm sorry what she become. I'm sorry because once upon a time that girl inspired me a lot and I don't want to watch her wasting herself. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: She's so talented but I think she's been making banal music for a long time. Her old songs tasted so different, now I think she's just screaming to prove herself, that's not how making music works. She's been dealing with her mental issues for so long time but I still can't believe she got to this point in a short time with an idiot like Max Ehrich,:eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: she can not think straight. I can see that somethings are going wrong since 2015 for her. I always wish the best for her but anyways I talked a lot. What I think about this song iiiis I kinda liked that because she's not screaming, song has a good sound and very touchy. I love it when she makes songs like that however she can do more than that.

She was releasing so many good songs for a while... instruction, solo, no promises, the whole tell me you love me album. 

but this year, everything feels like, been there done that that’s she’s done. Idk, there’s just something not likeable about her. Everything about this “relationship” seems fake and like it was all for PR. I mean she conviently releases this song a couple days after their split is announced? But no one really cares lol. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block