Demi Lovato surprise drops new ballad "Still Have Me"

Jordan Miller

• Leader

Her wounds are still fresh from breakup with ex-fiance Max Ehrich, but Demi Lovato is doing her best to heal. 

Helping pick herself up is a new song titled "Still Have Me." It's a dreary piano ballad.

"Everything around me shattered," she sings over a somber melody. "I don't have much but at least I still have me."

Listen below.

Thoughts, Exhale?

Related:

demi-have.jpg.cea8d0ef6be10f44373207b53282e15a.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I try to like demi I dont deny her talent and I love that she is public about her struggles but it feels like her struggles define her. And it should be the opposite. All we ever hear with her is drama or issues and I dont know weather to feel sorry or look at her sideways lol. I cant enjoy her music because I dont know who she is, I dont even think she knows who she is. There's a disconnect. I'm always hoping the best for her though.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Leader
24 minutes ago, Charlotte_the_Harlot said:

Yeah, they written, recorded & produced a song like in 2 days, sure :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

Definitely not Scooter Braun's idea. Definitely no similarities with Ariana Grande breaking up with Pete Davidson. :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

Lol I think she recorded this around the time of her overdose and wanted to release it in light of the breakup. Not sure tho

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Lol I think she recorded this around the time of her overdose and wanted to release it in light of the breakup. Not sure tho

I thought the same, she probably has enough emotional / depressive material to make a whole record after all these months :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:.

And also I dont see why she cannot capitalize on her break up... 
Selena, Taylor and even Adele has made A LOT OF MONEY with their experiences :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block