Fan shares SCARY Britney Spears M&G story from Vegas

bahmbahm

1 hour ago, Cinderella85 said:

It´s confirmed that she is set against her will under the medication and that her team use doubles sometimes like for her music videos.I thought with another fan to fly to Vegas to meet her, but she told me:"Spending so much money and you don´t know if this is the real Britney."

But with the other thing you wrote, what makes this for sense? To let fake fans to the M&G? Because they are afraid that her fans would see that it is a doppelganger instead of the real Britney? What about the money they miss? But this would explain why Britney was afraid sometimes of her own fans...

I don´t know what happened, but to me, Britney was not able to work between 2010-2016. God knows what happened back in 2010.I don´t think that it was just because she was aware that the c-ship is permanent. That must be something really worse and evil. Look how greedy her team is. They had let her rest instead to cover it up with doubles. I just thought Britney was at home for two years around 2010-2013. I don´t know the time exactly. But she needed more time. And with that I know now, maybe she was in a facility.I mean,it would not be the first time they lock her away.

I hope the truth comes out soon and we free her soon.

You think 2011ney wasn't Britney?

Girl..

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Slayer said:

I met her in December 2015 and she was glowing and super talkative and friendly!

I met her again on the POM tour in 2018 and she was still super sweet and kind! However, I will say there was a big difference she seemed very anxious but in no way shape or form rude or bad like stories that have been said. In the que for the m&g Pom tour some people met her multiple times and only had good stories! There was a difference but obviously something must have been going on behind the scenes. Plus Robin was there trying to rush people out, she was very militant :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:For my personal experience she was lovely! My 2015 M&G was much better though she was just radiating happiness! 

Also from meeting both Fe & Robin they are polar opposites! Fe is probably one the sweetest people I’ve ever met! Robin was just cold.

Robyn is a ****

But yeah most of M&Gs from 2015-16 were amazing and ppl had so much praise of her. Even early 2017 wasn't so shabby.

But you could tell smth was off in 2017 especially when the tour started. It was like she reversed back to her 2011 self. 

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Slayer said:

A stand in/look alike? no just no :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

For M&G's where you take home the pictures for people to decipher, I call this BS.

From my personal experience of a M&G in Vegas, Britney was bubbly, sweet, STUNNING, happy, laughing and joking! I literally had an amazing time meeting her. She was asking me questions about the UK, very interactive and her sons were literally not far infront of us, they were sitting on that circus tour prop (the stool). Also from my experience of two M&G's (one in vegas and one in the UK) the majority of people that get them are major stans.

The  follow on to this post says that the photo isn't returned to you for two weeks (that's been confirmed here, during FF it used to be next day but is now weeks after). And the photo is shopped to be her again. 

This was posted by a member called Perched though who posts tea on lots of celebs.

32 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

The  follow on to this post says that the photo isn't returned to you for two weeks (that's been confirmed here, during FF it used to be next day but is now weeks after). And the photo is shopped to be her again. 

This was posted by a member called Perched though who posts tea on lots of celebs.

I literally received my photo RIGHT after the concert, Fe came running up to me screaming 'your photo came out so good, i'm so happy for you' - I call this BS, you literally receive your M&G photos as soon as the concert is over...

I don’t know if this is real (although I’ve heard this story before) but real dark mysterious stuff always happens to her when she goes on tour. With the Femme Fatale Tour, I believe it was either the Rotterdam or the Antwerp date where something really bad happened at the hotel that all staff were forced to sign documents that they could never say anything about this and I’ve heard this from multiple people + I knew somebody who knew one of the hotel staff and the staff guy had also mentioned to him that something REALLY bad happened but the staff guy never told this guy I knew therefore I never got the tea :/

• Like 3