Fan shares SCARY Britney Spears M&G story from Vegas

bahmbahm

• 8 months later...
On 9/26/2020 at 11:01 PM, PokemonSpears said:

I couldn't pay for a M&G, but I did meet Felicia the two nights I saw the show. And I did meet Robin (and Jamie Spears :orangu_orangutan_ape: ) on the street, and yeah, they're very different

I met James & Felicia too! I saw Robin in person before and after the last POM show & I could feel her evil energy from the front row. She was standing on the side of the stage with Larry staring at everyone before the show & walking with Britney afterwards holding her hand like a creep. She’s obviously Lou’s henchwoman/spy & Britney probably doesn’t even know. Her life is truly the Truman Show

• Like 5
On 9/27/2020 at 2:12 PM, ShatteredBoy said:

I don’t know if this is real (although I’ve heard this story before) but real dark mysterious stuff always happens to her when she goes on tour. With the Femme Fatale Tour, I believe it was either the Rotterdam or the Antwerp date where something really bad happened at the hotel that all staff were forced to sign documents that they could never say anything about this and I’ve heard this from multiple people + I knew somebody who knew one of the hotel staff and the staff guy had also mentioned to him that something REALLY bad happened but the staff guy never told this guy I knew therefore I never got the tea :/

I want to know more

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Arianna said:

I want to know more

Same, it was something veeeery bad that’s all I know. Another poster here also posted a few years ago that he knew someone who worked at the hotel and that person said the same thing. To this day I wonder what really happened that hotel staff were forced to sign NDAs on the spot...

• Like 2
2 hours ago, ShatteredBoy said:

Same, it was something veeeery bad that’s all I know. Another poster here also posted a few years ago that he knew someone who worked at the hotel and that person said the same thing. To this day I wonder what really happened that hotel staff were forced to sign NDAs on the spot...

I can't find anything, do you have any source?🙏🏻

44 minutes ago, Dirk said:

that boy is so cute, it's so rare to see good looking fans on these M&G, most of them are so creepy looking

rude :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated: also not true

there's only a few ones I've seen looking kind of "weird", most of the people look average, but there's also many others that people would consider attractive (female and male)

12 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

I met James & Felicia too! I saw Robin in person before and after the last POM show & I could feel her evil energy from the front row. She was standing on the side of the stage with Larry staring at everyone before the show & walking with Britney afterwards holding her hand like a creep. She’s obviously Lou’s henchwoman/spy & Britney probably doesn’t even know. Her life is truly the Truman Show

I heard that Robin is Lou´s best friend.

14 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

I didn’t meet Britney either but she did wave/smile at me twice! :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: I’ll take that over a potentially awkward meet & greet pic any day, and let me clarify id be the one to make it awkward :awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking:

but while I was there I met Willie, and saw Edan & another dancer… who I don’t remember lol

15 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

The Truman Show is the movie i'd say relates the most with Britney current situation. Like Robin holding her hand like a handler... I still believe Britney trusts ALL of them blindly, maybe even Lou. 

36 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

It doesn't mean she is stupid, gaslighting works with any person even the most smart ones.

Yes,I´m aware of this.But she already said she wants that her dad goes away and most likely wrote the Email about Lou Taylor, that she´s her stalker. So why should she feel comfortable having people around her who are very close to her stalker?

But what I believe is that Britney might have thought at the beginning and maybe in between, she needs the guardianship.As you wrote, they have brainwashed her.

• Like 1