Britney posts about new book she is reading that will help with her ‘Rose Project’ & ‘Red Project’

Slayer

Britney posted about the below book.

I did a quick google search and it said what this book would help with:

-How to identify & embody the strengths of each inner feminine aspect

-How to identify limiting beliefs and self-sabotaging patterns of behaviour

-The universal lessons we each face in our feminine journey

-How to activate your Shakti – your sacred feminine essence

-How to empower yourself mentally, emotionally, energetically & physically as a woman

-Wisdom to assist you in your times of transition and change

-How to connect with your authentic truth and live by it

How open & balance all 7 energy centres to -awaken your intuition

I wonder if she meant the part to do with transition and change?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Toxic.Latin said:

Ok...  that red project has officially  my attention

https://www.theredroseproject.com/ 

OMG:airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked::unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised: This reminds my of the good old days when MySpace was a thing and Britney was free and released her stuff on her own.:tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: (at least, she tried it )

PLEASE let this be true!:tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:  It could be! Brit refuse  to work for her team but she stills loves her job. And she has a lot to tell.

2 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

OMG:airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked::unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised: This reminds my of the good old days when MySpace was a thing and Britney was free and released her stuff on her own.:tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: (at least, she tried it )

PLEASE let this be true!:tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:  It could be! Brit refuse  to work for her team but she stills loves her job. And she has a lot to tell.

"#fullbloom" - "freebritney" ;)

She's composing for a future album, once she's free from Jamie & Lou Britney is going to release the personal album Britney Jean was suposed to be. Her "Ray of Light" is going to be called "Rose" and the visual identity she'll go for will be of a mature elegant femme full of wisdom and crown flowers for days. A mix of Sade, Madonna and  Lana Del Rey, right? RIGHT? :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

I want to believe tumblr_n0195lanBs1r3ty02o1_500.gif

1 hour ago, BartBritney said:

She not going to put new music out guys. All the money goes to teamcon. 

And that is why it is most likely with the rose project. Read the description please:

WE BELIEVE THAT THERE DOESN'T HAVE TO BE SUCH THING AS A "STARVING ARTIST".

The Red Rose Project is a budding platform dedicated to showcasing the work of creators of all art forms in an effort to encourage today's true artists to succeed at pursuing their passions.

"For those who seek to pursue their dreams in photography, painting, writing, singing, acting, fashion, and more, this platform acts as a home base for every kind of artist to accomplish their creative endeavors. At the Red Rose Project, we aim to bring the work of all artists into the light of the public eye with the goal to help each individual pursue their passions as their main career. We believe that there doesn't have to be such thing as a "starving artist." Here, we find a way to support artists in their journey to become "artistic passion-pursuers" who continue to blossom until they reach their #fullbloom."

And yes,you are right.As long Brit is with her team, she will not make new music. Because she is a fasting singer because all the money goes to them no matter how much she works. Then this project jumps in.It is in our hands now to help her and make this possible for her.

11 hours ago, jordeezy said:

I just watched Slo4n's new video and he said that Sam Lutfi sent him a paypal message and told him to keep up the good work.  I am worried for him now. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

I just saw it too!

Slo4nn needs to calm his ****. he seems too excited about it. There have been a lot of fans falling for Sam lutfi. And it's not good if misinformation  gets spread on a YouTube platform.

How is it he's always there waiting like a vulture.. makes me uneasy.

he also commented that he had hired Loeb & Loeb 12 years ago with Adam Streisand to free her and hopes they're successful this time around

:parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

Archived