Britney posts about new book she is reading that will help with her ‘Rose Project’ & ‘Red Project’

Slayer

Didnt a psychic here said that next year Britney once she is free will release an album that will be her tell all? That this project will bring shame to her handlers? Im starting to believe Project Rose is that album, it will probably wont see the day of light until next year but I got a feeling. 

Also didnt this psychic said that there is a femenine powerful energy supporting Britney? many thought that could be Beyonce or Madonna, but I think this is a Goddess energy, someone in the other side of the veil is helping Brit. And this book just makes me believe that even more. 

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Jaime45x said:

Didnt a psychic here said that next year Britney once she is free will release an album that will be her tell all? That this project will bring shame to her handlers? Im starting to believe Project Rose is that album, it will probably wont see the day of light until next year but I got a feeling. 

Also didnt this psychic said that there is a femenine powerful energy supporting Britney? many thought that could be Beyonce or Madonna, but I think this is a Goddess energy, someone in the other side of the veil is helping Brit. And this book just makes me believe that even more. 

He also said September will be a BIG month for her.

and a huge part about the conservatorship blowing up will be something about accounting. As in some services and things booked which are not relevant for the conservatee (Britney). E.g. the estate’s lawyers suing Britney fans on behalf of Lou? Tri star being payed a flatfee for doing nothing?

His predictions are going strong

On 9/23/2020 at 5:39 PM, ColdAsFire89 said:

I just saw it too!

Slo4nn needs to calm his ****. he seems too excited about it. There have been a lot of fans falling for Sam lutfi. And it's not good if misinformation  gets spread on a YouTube platform.

How is it he's always there waiting like a vulture.. makes me uneasy.

he also commented that he had hired Loeb & Loeb 12 years ago with Adam Streisand to free her and hopes they're successful this time around

:parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

who is Slo4nn? :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

Archived