Christina Aguilera: "Women. The inspiration of my life. 🖤💪🏼"

PokemonSpears

2 hours ago, Bundy said:

That was in 2016, her reputation was fine already 

Since the beginning of the Voice in 2011 people have been talking highly of her work ethic, including Carson Daly who had no problem with shading Britneys team more than once. 

I think anyone can be a fan of both, this isnt 1999 anymore lol 

I have to disagree, especially as someone who is so back and forth with Xtina.

I really feel that Xtina really only chilled the eff out post The Voice.

K6A9.gif

I really like her attitude now, she's been on a positive swing and I'm only going to wish her success at this point.

I feel like the diva attitude is gone. 

Pink forgave her, I think she's getting older and now realized that she didn't have any right to be the demanding diva that was known. 

I also feel her shade to Britney in that time frame was her to be seen like the bad girl 

As many pointed out. Stripped era really was like her distancing from pop music and cookie cutter BS. ..

Where many pointed out that unlike Xtina. Britney was like the sheltered little girl experiencing Freedom for the first time and it's just what we expected. Careless and reckless at the same time. 

17 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

I have to disagree, especially as someone who is so back and forth with Xtina.

I really feel that Xtina really only chilled the eff out post The Voice.

K6A9.gif

I really like her attitude now, she's been on a positive swing and I'm only going to wish her success at this point.

Lol she probably didnt care that much about JB but she still talked to him normally Id say, maybe she just couldnt pretend she could care less about him after they talked hehe

I have followed Christina since 1999, I love her and yes, I agree that she was very shady and unecessary during Stripped era, but she has been really different, laid back for so long now. So I dont think she acted as a diva towards Ariana, but ofc thats my opinion. 

1 hour ago, Bundy said:

Lol she probably didnt care that much about JB but she still talked to him normally Id say, maybe she just couldnt pretend she could care less about him after they talked hehe

I have followed Christina since 1999, I love her and yes, I agree that she was very shady and unecessary during Stripped era, but she has been really different, laid back for so long now. So I dont think she acted as a diva towards Ariana, but ofc thats my opinion. 

Oh I definitely don't think Xtina was rude to Ari at all, I'm thinking Ari felt some type of way about Xtina being a Britney fan.

I have a lot of Christina's music and she's consistently put out albums where I really like at least half of the songs. Although I completely forgot Liberation even came out because I never downloaded it (oops).

After hearing "Loyal, Brave, and True" (criminally underrated btw) I'm so ready for the next album!

• Super Mods
On 9/24/2020 at 12:42 AM, Britney'sBish said:

I've always thought that about her, but most people actually are anyway...

yeah not saying it's a bad thing or judging her, it just makes a lot of sense now the many times she had her leering eyes at women sometimes and she did wrote a gay anthem so yeah 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Puppy said:

yeah not saying it's a bad thing or judging her, it just makes a lot of sense now the many times she had her leering eyes at women sometimes and she did wrote a gay anthem so yeah 

I've always suspected JLo is closet Bi.

When someone protests anything Lesbian too much it makes me question them lol.

Then dating some closet gay men on top of it. Very sus...

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
5 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

I've always suspected JLo is closet Bi.

When someone protests anything Lesbian too much it makes me question them lol.

Then dating some closet gay men on top of it. Very sus...

That's true, she does date questionable men...like ARod who I suspect the same. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block