Christina Aguilera: "Women. The inspiration of my life. 🖤💪🏼"

PokemonSpears

27 minutes ago, allthat88 said:

That’s cute of her.

but funny considering she used to bad mouth this performance & Britney but still sweet  

But she changed a lot ever since.The last time she shaded Britney was in 2004 I think. I wish Britney could meet her and have a good time bc Christina seems to be in such a good place in her life! Britney needs people like that around her. I do believe she seems genuine towards Britney nowadays.

2 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

Her most underrated single.

This is such a feminist anthem. I could care less about Beyonce feeling empowered after staying with her cheating husband (I say that bc God forbid If ure a feminist and dont like Beyonce, people dont accept as if Beyonce invented feminism in pop music or smt). CHUD is the kind of feminist bops I love tho! And tbh at the time Christina did, it felt so natural, not like she was after praise or selling records. 

4 minutes ago, Bundy said:

This is such a feminist anthem. I could care less about Beyonce feeling empowered after staying with her cheating husband (I say that bc God forbid If ure a feminist and dont like Beyonce, people dont accept as if Beyonce invented feminism in pop music or smt). CHUD is the kind of feminist bops I love tho! And tbh at the time Christina did, it felt so natural, not like she was after praise or selling records. 

That's because it was genuine and not manufactured, Christina had been saying things like that and challenging age old social constructs from go.

Beyonce has only ever taken other people's concepts and has failed to do anything that is truly original. So any message coming from her will always feel fake and disingenuous.

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block