Christina Aguilera: "Women. The inspiration of my life. 🖤💪🏼"

PokemonSpears

20 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

That's because it was genuine and not manufactured, Christina had been saying things like that and challenging age old social constructs from go.

Beyonce has only ever taken other people's concepts and has failed to do anything that is truly original. So any message coming from her will always feel fake and disingenuous.

I completely agree. She was very outspoken and not giving a **** about haters coming for her back then. It was really natural and she def meant that bc from the beginning she never tried that good girl image bc she knew how wrong it was. 

Besides from thinking Beyoncé is really overrated and not liking the majority of her songs she releases since her second album, I really think shes fake, she imitates and takes credit for other peoples work as well. Her "feminism" doesnt represent me. Its tiring when people think u have to like Beyonce If ure a feminist woman. Who tf made those rules? Its funny how she was applauded bc she made songs crying about how she was cheated but she would be good with her baby. I mean, shes a ******* almost 40 years old rich superstar, its not like shes like some women that cant leave their ****ty hubbies bc they dont work or have money. She stayed with Jay-Z bc she wanted, so why is this such a feminist anthem is beyond me. Gp really buy Beyonces ****.

Britney dumped Ktrash after 2 years of marriage. She was 24 years old with a 1 year old and 1 month old babies, yet I dont see anyone saying that was a empowered move or whatever, on the contrary, shes called crazy till this day by the same people who whorships Beyonce for being such a "feminist" icon. 

9 hours ago, Neneleaks said:

450?cb=20170302133916

Its funny that she didnt post that pic. I noticed that they dont follow each other on instagram. Ariana always followed Britney and showed Britney love even tho Britney has shaded her impression in the past and didnt even know the Manchester bombing happened on her show. "Britney" doesnt even follow her on instagram as well. 

2 hours ago, Bundy said:

I completely agree. She was very outspoken and not giving a **** about haters coming for her back then. It was really natural and she def meant that bc from the beginning she never tried that good girl image bc she knew how wrong it was. 

Besides from thinking Beyoncé is really overrated and not liking the majority of her songs she releases since her second album, I really think shes fake, she imitates and takes credit for other peoples work as well. Her "feminism" doesnt represent me. Its tiring when people think u have to like Beyonce If ure a feminist woman. Who tf made those rules? Its funny how she was applauded bc she made songs crying about how she was cheated but she would be good with her baby. I mean, shes a ******* almost 40 years old rich superstar, its not like shes like some women that cant leave their ****ty hubbies bc they dont work or have money. She stayed with Jay-Z bc she wanted, so why is this such a feminist anthem is beyond me. Gp really buy Beyonces ****.

Britney dumped Ktrash after 2 years of marriage. She was 24 years old with a 1 year old and 1 month old babies, yet I dont see anyone saying that was a empowered move or whatever, on the contrary, shes called crazy till this day by the same people who whorships Beyonce for being such a "feminist" icon. 

Beyonce stays because her dumbazz jumped into the Lion's den to get away from her father.

She can't leave Jay-Z because he'd do everything to ruin her and she knows it.

It's why she was singing about shyt like Irreplaceable and Ring The Alarm so early in her relationship.

kjyLoA.gif

She doesn't stay cuz she's strong, she stays cuz she's stuck. Exactly why Solange popped off because Beyonce knows she can't.

NZq.gif

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

Beyonce stays because her dumbazz jumped into the Lion's den to get away from her father.

It's why she was singing about shyt like Irreplaceable and Ring The Alarm so early in her relationship.

kjyLoA.gif

She doesn't stay cuz she's strong, she stays cuz she's stuck. Exactly why Solange popped off because Beyonce knows she can't.

NZq.gif

Idk much about her life, what was the deal with her father? 

So do u think Jayz would do even worse than Justin did? I mean, u actually believe hed destroy her career? 

11 hours ago, Bundy said:

Its funny that she didnt post that pic. I noticed that they dont follow each other on instagram. Ariana always followed Britney and showed Britney love even tho Britney has shaded her impression in the past and didnt even know the Manchester bombing happened on her show. "Britney" doesnt even follow her on instagram as well. 

I always felt like Xtina was shading Ariana when talking about Demi collaborating on "Fall In Line". She would say she wanted a singer that had soul and not just a singer who could hit the notes. My guess is she originally wanted Ari on the song but she declined and then asked Demi. She seems bitter.

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, Neneleaks said:

I always felt like Xtina was shading Ariana when talking about Demi collaborating on "Fall In Line". She would say she wanted a singer that had soul and not just a singer who could hit the notes. My guess is she originally wanted Ari on the song but she declined and then asked Demi. She seems bitter.

I dont remember that, so if she really said that thinking on Demi... well I think Ariana is miles better than Demi as a vocalist and even more as an artist. Imo Demis songs are generic af and even tho she can hit high notes, she has a quite bad technique and a breathing control problem. I liked Fall In Line but I think itd be better If Ariana or Gaga was on it. It was like Demi was trying hard to match Christinas voice, but ofc failed. But Demi always loved and praised Christina, so its nice from Christina to be friendly with her. 

if im not mistaken when they sang together, Christina posted a pic with her, but Ariana didnt. And they never followed each other. I always had the impression they didnt bond. 

1 hour ago, Bundy said:

I dont remember that, so if she really said that thinking on Demi... well I think Ariana is miles better than Demi as a vocalist and even more as an artist. Imo Demis songs are generic af and even tho she can hit high notes, she has a quite bad technique and a breathing control problem. I liked Fall In Line but I think itd be better If Ariana or Gaga was on it. It was like Demi was trying hard to match Christinas voice, but ofc failed. But Demi always loved and praised Christina, so its nice from Christina to be friendly with her. 

if im not mistaken when they sang together, Christina posted a pic with her, but Ariana didnt. And they never followed each other. I always had the impression they didnt bond. 

I also think maybe Ari went into it being Team Britney and didn't even want to give Xtina a chance lol

Honestly given Xtin-tin's past I would have probably felt the same, especially at the point that photo was taken lol

10 hours ago, Bundy said:

Idk much about her life, what was the deal with her father? 

So do u think Jayz would do even worse than Justin did? I mean, u actually believe hed destroy her career? 

Her Dad was a control freak who treated her Mom like shyt, he was controlling every aspect of her career.

She got with Jay to force him out.

Jay is very powerful in the industry and can ruin an artist's career in seconds. Just like what happened to Amil when he replaced her with Beyonce. Which is also why Beyonce was so threatened by Rihanna...

1 minute ago, Britney'sBish said:

I also think maybe Ari went into it being Team Britney and didn't even want to give Xtina a chance lol

Honestly given Xtin-tin's past I would have probably felt the same, especially at the point that photo was taken lol

Yeah I dont understand why Ariana does seem to not like Christina as an artist, I dont remember Ariana talking about any of Christinas songs ever. I mean, Christina has an amazing voice, so anyone would think Ariana should love her like she loves Mariah lol

Tbh when they sang together, Christina was already nice. There werent nasty stories about her anymore and she wasnt shading anyone for a while already. 

1 minute ago, Britney'sBish said:

Her Dad was a control freak who treated her Mom like shyt, he was controlling every aspect of her career.

She got with Jay to force him out.

Jay is very powerful in the industry and can ruin an artist's career in seconds. Just like what happened to Amil when he replaced her with Beyonce. Which is also why Beyonce was so threatened by Rihanna...

Oh I didnt know that. So Beyonce isnt seen with her dad anymore? 

Yeah, I know Jay z is very powerful but whos Amil? I read some days ago that Jayz helped Rihanna bc Beyonce was threatned by other artist so Jayz dropped this other female of his label on her prom night, smt like that. 

3 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Yeah I dont understand why Ariana does seem to not like Christina as an artist, I dont remember Ariana talking about any of Christinas songs ever. I mean, Christina has an amazing voice, so anyone would think Ariana should love her like she loves Mariah lol

Tbh when they sang together, Christina was already nice. There werent nasty stories about her anymore and she wasnt shading anyone for a while already. 

She hadn't repaired her reputation at that point though, she was still known as the mean girl.

Plus if Ariana is a Britney fan she would have walked in there with feelings already lol

3 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Oh I didnt know that. So Beyonce isnt seen with her dad anymore? 

Yeah, I know Jay z is very powerful but whos Amil? I read some days ago that Jayz helped Rihanna bc Beyonce was threatned by other artist so Jayz dropped this other female of his label on her prom night, smt like that. 

Jay was dating Amil before Beyonce came into the picture, Beyonce's sneaky azz even did a feature with her before stealing her man lol

12 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

kjyLoA.gif

NZq.gif

She’s big enough, she doesn’t need Jay-Z at all.
Beyoncé girl, dump him and live your life happily! 

7 hours ago, Britneylandia said:

She’s big enough, she doesn’t need Jay-Z at all.
Beyoncé girl, dump him and live your life happily! 

Honestly she's so manufactured at this point, I don't think she'd know what to do with the freedom or even how to handle it.

I also think you're greatly underestimating Jay-Z's pull in the industry, he's had plenty of people blacklisted in the industry.

Lil Mama's career got ended, he could easily ruin Beyonce.

Let's be real, she'd be pulling Solange numbers and that's the T... :drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:

16 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

she posted it back in the day but she deleted almost all of her old posts during the Liberation era.

I meant the post she shared a lot of pics with other women, she didnt include Ariana on that one. 

11 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

She hadn't repaired her reputation at that point though, she was still known as the mean girl.

Plus if Ariana is a Britney fan she would have walked in there with feelings already lol

That was in 2016, her reputation was fine already 

Since the beginning of the Voice in 2011 people have been talking highly of her work ethic, including Carson Daly who had no problem with shading Britneys team more than once. 

I think anyone can be a fan of both, this isnt 1999 anymore lol 

11 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

Jay was dating Amil before Beyonce came into the picture, Beyonce's sneaky azz even did a feature with her before stealing her man lol

What? I didnt know that... Did this Amil girl ever talked about that? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block