When was the first time Britney really acted strange

CarelessDiva

The things that people mention above was strange but her personality was the same, I’ll say the beginning of the strange in her personality happen in 2007, but than at the end of 08 and the rest of 09 not her personality came back just less in your face. It got strange again when FF era started & it never got back right after, we’ll just for a brief second in 16

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Cocopop said:

This was if i’m not mistaken the first tv appearance of her since they started the FF era and well...It really left me thinking...what made her change so dramatically....?

These were also the times that there were rumors and theories of her possibly having got an illegal lobotomy in 2010 after her alleged disney breakdown...

it’s all very hmm frightening...

LOBOTOMY? WTF?!

Do we know more about this?? 

Hmmmm...prolly the British accent and pink wig vids. Thats when i got really concerned. Though I did enjoy britney being rude to the papz when the british accent came out. One video Britney was getting out of the car, and the papz was like "Britney, how are you sweetie?", Britney replied back(in accent) oh, shut up. LOLOLOLOLOLOL. 

I became a fan in the start of 2007 - or a closet-fan...
I started to see headlines about her, rehab and stuff. Suddenly she shaved her head and I was like "This woman needs support, I want to understand her and talk good about her". The summer just went with late-night runs, weird accents, messy hair, blood in her panties, etc.etc. 
When Blackout came out I was like "this is it, I'm officially a fan".

Brit never acted strange:wtf_britney_what_confused_um: WHY people ALWAYS blame the victim but never the perpetrators ?!:hillary_clinton_mad_rant_yelling_telling_arguing_fighting: What has she done? Catch up her youth ? Ok, the time was unhappy as a single mom of two babies. But beside that understandable because she was free for the first time in her life. And please don´t coming for me that she is running around bare feet. I did this too. When I was not able to walk in my shoes anymore because the wounds hurt so much for example. Or when I was going for a walk with my best friend. We lived very rural and it was beautiful to feel the warm stones under my feet (of cause I was taking a shower after it. ) Or when Brit was swimming in the sea in underwear because she didn´t had swimwear. Now what? A lot of people even swim naked then! I think it would help to stop seeing Britney as the legend she is, the rich star. People should see her as a normal woman. Then they wouldn´t see the things she does not as abnormally anymore. And they should be aware that she is a traumatized victim who was abused and set under medication against her will many times in her life. How would do you act then?:yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

For me the first red flag from her came at the TCS debut where I basically spent the whole day looking on the internet for her speeches during the show between the songs and basically there was nothing. Then the following dates I kept finding nothing and it rang very strange to me how could she not speak more than three sentences to her public after YEARS?????? Then we had the Slave scares at that flying thing, the fan on the stage during Womanizer and these were weird moments where you could literally see her brain freezing. It was easy to see she was a little fragile at the time (probably because of medication idk), but then the FF era happened and well... She was different... 👀

3 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

Brit never acted strange:wtf_britney_what_confused_um: WHY people ALWAYS blame the victim but never the perpetrators ?!:hillary_clinton_mad_rant_yelling_telling_arguing_fighting: What has she done? Catch up her youth ? Ok, the time was unhappy as a single mom of two babies. But beside that understandable because she was free for the first time in her life. And please don´t coming for me that she is running around bare feet. I did this too. When I was not able to walk in my shoes anymore because the wounds hurt so much for example. Or when I was going for a walk with my best friend. We lived very rural and it was beautiful to feel the warm stones under my feet (of cause I was taking a shower after it. ) Or when Brit was swimming in the sea in underwear because she didn´t had swimwear. Now what? A lot of people even swim naked then! I think it would help to stop seeing Britney as the legend she is, the rich star. People should see her as a normal woman. Then they wouldn´t see the things she does not as abnormally anymore. And they should be aware that she is a traumatized victim who was abused and set under medication against her will many times in her life. How would do you act then?:yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

Exactly! I live and grew up in the south. Walking around barefoot is not considered so taboo here it’s just something ppl do especially back in the day. A lot of the behavior Britney displayed in the days when she was being photographed non stop (2004-2007 specifically) never seemed to stare to me because I’m like oh ok she’s just being a southern woman. The only reason it seemed weird to the public was because the culture she’s in is Hollywood and they made a big deal about it. Like the whole driving with Sean on her lap, my dad and most other southern dads used to let their kids sit on their lap and pretend to steer or just sit, it’s just common place. I didn’t understand the outrage at the time and still don’t. 

3 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

No you can admit that her behavior was very strange at one point, has nothing to do with blaming the victim. That was not just catching up on her youth and skinny dipping. 2007 was a really scary time to be a Britney fan, it was way more than you mentioned. I as many other fans thought we’d wake up and hear she was dead. Let’s not make light of 2007, nothing about her behavior in 2007 was normal.

16 hours ago, Towelney said:

It’s rumored that she had a second breakdown at Disneyland in 2010 after the Cship became permanent.

I can imagine something like this, especially considering what is said about Circus era and her possibly believing that after Circus her conservatorhip would end.  I wonder if she got "punished" for her reaction to realizing that the conservatorship wasn't temporary too. Like when she got sent to to the facility against her will that was like "punishment" for not taking the meds. I wonder what all she's been through behind closed doors all of these years :(

We know she's a fighter and for someone like her to be 12 years deep in this horror movie, I feel like they've had to have done a lot of terrible **** to her throughout to keep her in "control" :/ I mean using her kids as leverage is horrible but we know they're not above doing more.

4 hours ago, JonJon92 said:

Exactly! I live and grew up in the south. Walking around barefoot is not considered so taboo here it’s just something ppl do especially back in the day. A lot of the behavior Britney displayed in the days when she was being photographed non stop (2004-2007 specifically) never seemed to stare to me because I’m like oh ok she’s just being a southern woman. The only reason it seemed weird to the public was because the culture she’s in is Hollywood and they made a big deal about it. Like the whole driving with Sean on her lap, my dad and most other southern dads used to let their kids sit on their lap and pretend to steer or just sit, it’s just common place. I didn’t understand the outrage at the time and still don’t. 

Agreed I'm southern and I'm always walking outside barefoot lmao.

Archived