When was the first time Britney really acted strange

CarelessDiva

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

When she married Jason Alexander.

This! 

I mean she's completely entitled to rebel out and do whatever she wants, but I felt it didn't suit her life narrative back in the day. It's like you wake up tomorrow and find out Taylor Swift suddenly married in Vegas, just like that and out of the blue :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:

From that moment on I started to feel things were never the same within herself and all around her  :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

are you even a fan of Britney? Stop trying to bring up negative ****. Like Britney said the key to happiness is no memory I really don’t think she wants fans talking about some of the things she did when she was younger. Let’s move on and be positive.

edit - downvote me all you want but I know for a fact threads like these would make britney feel bad.

10 minutes ago, Cocopop said:

This is actually the first time that I thought that something seemed off and really different about Britney.....before the FF era....She still somewhat looked and sounded like herself...

That’s actually really strage… and that voice makes you really think that she was heavily medicated... but why right in early 2011? 

31 minutes ago, misslyss26 said:

are you even a fan of Britney? Stop trying to bring up negative ****. Like Britney said the key to happiness is no memory I really don’t think she wants fans talking about some of the things she did when she was younger. Let’s move on and be positive.

He/she is a fan of Jamie :jackk_alien:

Spoiler

maybe they are Juno Lou :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Spoiler

If they are Juno Lou.... 

**** u Judas Lou :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

8 minutes ago, thousand oaks said:

That’s actually really strage… and that voice makes you really think that she was heavily medicated... but why right in early 2011? 

This was if i’m not mistaken the first tv appearance of her since they started the FF era and well...It really left me thinking...what made her change so dramatically....?

These were also the times that there were rumors and theories of her possibly having got an illegal lobotomy in 2010 after her alleged disney breakdown...

it’s all very hmm frightening...

8 minutes ago, Cocopop said:

This was if i’m not mistaken the first tv appearance of her since they started the FF era and well...It really left me thinking...what made her change so dramatically....?

These were also the times that there were rumors and theories of her possibly having got an illegal lobotomy in 2010 after her alleged disney breakdown...

What disney breakdown?

44 minutes ago, misslyss26 said:

Oh shush. Shes a public figure with a lot of controversy surrounding her and a lot of the past is part of the current situation. Ya cant just erase history because it was a bad period.  Wondering when she started to act out or act abnormal is part of  being a fan.  Accepting her past and asking questions about it you can learn from the past and not make the same mistakes from it. 

39 minutes ago, Cocopop said:

I hope that this lobotomy story is fake... what was the source? 

23 minutes ago, thousand oaks said:

I hope that this lobotomy story is fake... what was the source? 

It was mainly a widespread theory on Exhale a couple of years ago....that or shock therapy...

other theories were of a miscarriage or ******** that happened in 2010...

God I would kill for a tell-all book :enigma_alien_blue:

1 hour ago, Cocopop said:

This is actually the first time that I thought that something seemed off and really different about Britney.....before the FF era....She still somewhat looked and sounded like herself...

is it bad that i like this? i like her mature voice not the barbie one she keeps using for some reason... i think she sounds relaxed maybe coming out of a cold but not medicated

Archived