Billie Eilish's brother Finneas says they won't release a new album until the pandemic is over

Jordan Miller

• Leader

billie.jpg.3bbe0109de3c06e8712a7ff9b5c3e90c.jpg

Finneas, who co-created Billie Eilish's smash debut album, says they won't release a new record until the pandemic is over / when there's a vaccine.

"I have a desperate desire not to release them during COVID-19. It’s the vaccine record! I want it to be the album everyone’s out dancing in the streets to,” he tells the Herald Sun.

However, there IS a new record in the works for sure.

“Billie and I are full steam ahead on her next record, I’m working on my own album too. I haven’t suffered at all because of my set-up,” he explained.

“Billie and I can work one-on-one, and I’m working remotely with other artists who FaceTime me and ask if I want to work on a song.”

Thoughts, Exhale?

Related:

• Love 1
  • Content Curators

thank god

unless its a slow record with somber songs like folklore there is literally no point to release albums right now 

gagas chromatica is so sad cause now that i have actually gone in dpeth into the album i realized how replay, 911, babylon are such good songs (the rest arent that great sorry) but she can barely promote (she isnt trying to atleast) 

a few singles couldnt hurt but just wait to release a full on dance album

56 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

thank god

unless its a slow record with somber songs like folklore there is literally no point to release albums right now 

gagas chromatica is so sad cause now that i have actually gone in dpeth into the album i realized how replay, 911, babylon are such good songs (the rest arent that great sorry) but she can barely promote (she isnt trying to atleast) 

a few singles couldnt hurt but just wait to release a full on dance album

It does suck lady gaga cant promote as much or we can't all go out to the clubs and dance but these albums are helping me get through this.  I dont need a bunch of somber depressing albums coming out right now.  If she doesn't want to release it for another year or so, that's her choice.  But everything shouldn't be delayed, we need a little light in this depressing world right now. I'm glad DJs are still releasing good songs right now even though they can't play them for huge crowds. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block