MEGARATE: Blackout (GAME)

Slayer

2 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

All sound 2016-2018 except for SP and JLuvM OrangeLivelyDorado-size_restricted.gif

Yes that album, Slayout doesnt deserve to sit next to Overratedry in the trinity so thats why im ranting on it OrangeLivelyDorado-size_restricted.gif

Slayry sounds like a modern ITZ that went partying in Calabasas with a few martinis

tenor.gif?itemid=18600837

It is in the trinity because she sounds alive and present for the first time in years, vocals are on point, LMD, Just Luv Me, Make Me, Mood Ring, Liar, It gave us Primeney 2.0, and so much more.

Mods, please do something about this Slayry disrespect

• Haha 1
Just now, Towelney said:

Slayry sounds like a modern ITZ that went partying in Calabasas with a few martinis

The guts to even compare Slay The Zone to FlopryOrangeLivelyDorado-size_restricted.gif

Flopry wishes it could even have its own Toxic that went clubbing to the France night clubs OrangeLivelyDorado-size_restricted.gif

Toxic alone destrous. oblierates and crushes Glory so the point of Glory being a modified version of ITZ is false OrangeLivelyDorado-size_restricted.gif

The only song that truly sounds ITZ is DYWCO? OrangeLivelyDorado-size_restricted.gif\

3 minutes ago, Towelney said:

It is in the trinity because she sounds alive and present for the first time in years, vocals are on point, LMD, Just Luv Me, Make Me, Mood Ring, Liar, It gave us Primeney 2.0, and so much more.

Her presence is there, but it is FAAAAAARRRRRR from "Primeney 2.0" OrangeLivelyDorado-size_restricted.gif

There is no Primeney 2.0 and never will be because a prime is only a once-in-life moment not whenever it wants to make a visit OrangeLivelyDorado-size_restricted.gif

Self-titled is so much better than Glory on terms of versatility and music thats why it deserves a place in the trinity and plus was even released in her primeOrangeLivelyDorado-size_restricted.gif

5 minutes ago, Towelney said:

Mods, please do something about this Slayry disrespect

Its just the truth ya know? OrangeLivelyDorado-size_restricted.gif

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

The guts to even compare Slay The Zone to FlopryOrangeLivelyDorado-size_restricted.gif

Because I know I’m right

OrangeLivelyDorado-size_restricted.gif

6 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Flopry wishes it could even have its own Toxic that went clubbing to the France night clubs OrangeLivelyDorado-size_restricted.gif

And that is why ITZ is better than Glory

7 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

The only song that truly sounds ITZ is DYWCO? OrangeLivelyDorado-size_restricted.gif\

Yes, but again, ITZ is for partying in NYC/Europe while most of Glory is partying in Calabasas and Orange County.

10 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Her presence is there, but it is FAAAAAARRRRRR from "Primeney 2.0" OrangeLivelyDorado-size_restricted.gif

There is no Primeney 2.0 and never will be because a prime is only a once-in-life moment not whenever it wants to make a visit OrangeLivelyDorado-size_restricted.gif

The BBMAs, VMAs, and Vegas from 2015 to 2016 say hi

11 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Self-titled is so much better than Glory on terms of versatility and music thats why it deserves a place in the trinity and plus was even released in her primeOrangeLivelyDorado-size_restricted.gif

Her self titled is her fourth best.

13 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Its just the truth ya know? OrangeLivelyDorado-size_restricted.gif

Is it tho?

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Towelney said:

And shouldnt be compared to a mess OrangeLivelyDorado-size_restricted.gif

2 minutes ago, Towelney said:

Yes, but again, ITZ is for partying in NYC/Europe while most of Glory is partying in Calabasas and Orange County.

Interesting thought to be honest if you think about it OrangeLivelyDorado-size_restricted.gif

3 minutes ago, Towelney said:

Those performances dont even match to 1% of her primeney performance OrangeLivelyDorado-size_restricted.gif

Cant compare performances being lipped by 1999 CD vocals with some mediocre choreography to PRIMENEY DANCING you just cant OrangeLivelyDorado-size_restricted.gif

Her fourth best album is actually Circus, Because Self-titled is at #3 OrangeLivelyDorado-size_restricted.gif

6 minutes ago, Towelney said:

Is it tho?

Very much to a 105%OrangeLivelyDorado-size_restricted.gif

2 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

And shouldnt be compared to a mess OrangeLivelyDorado-size_restricted.gif

Interesting thought to be honest if you think about it OrangeLivelyDorado-size_restricted.gif

Those performances dont even match to 1% of her primeney performance OrangeLivelyDorado-size_restricted.gif

Cant compare performances being lipped by 1999 CD vocals with some mediocre choreography to PRIMENEY DANCING you just cant OrangeLivelyDorado-size_restricted.gif

Her fourth best album is actually Circus, Because Self-titled is at #3 OrangeLivelyDorado-size_restricted.gif

Very much to a 105%OrangeLivelyDorado-size_restricted.gif

8 minutes ago, Towelney said:

Because I know I’m right

Her self titled is her fourth best.

Is it tho?

giphy.gif

you two need to stop before getting kicked out of the ceremony :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3