MEGARATE: Blackout (GAME)

Slayer

8 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

If WSIBS is not Top #1, I leave this website. :overit_leave_walk_away_catfish_get_up_bye_goodbye_out_done:

6 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

I already know it won't get #1 :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

But I need it at least in the top 10 :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

I wish too that by the grace of taste, the song reaches top 10 but how can it with all these tasteless clowns with Glory part of their trinity :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

Britney-ITZ-Blackout trinity gang remains unbothered :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

It has to be said OrangeLivelyDorado-size_restricted.gif

But i think i by mistake i revealed the theme of my next thread OrangeLivelyDorado-size_restricted.gif

It’s indeed overrated. BOMT should be more popular than Glory. Why? Let me show you :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

This is Britney Spears, the original one on her first original album with her most natural voice, with her original ideas, the innocent and the Untouched Britney:

ccd68a508fe7ac148d7b6de535779185.jpg
6Iwc.gif

And this is Britney Spears, after the industry transformed her on how she should look, how she should perform, unnatural Britney:

f2005e9cc3f9d9a2bccf8939b690bd12.gif

We can say, she grown, she is not a kid anymore, and blah blah...

But almost all fans prefer the "New" Britney who is on the last GIF of the Glory era (considered as best era...let me laugh) over Britney on the first GIF...

The industry accomplished their job because people seem to enjoy more this new Britney? Because yes, it seems that people enjoy more Britney in this provocative role than the innocent Britney, BOMT era is indeed underrated by fans while the Glory is overrated by fans (considered as BEST era)... But wait... isn’t the BOMT era where Britney was iconic, princess of pop, successful, with her unique charisma?

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

It’s indeed overrated. BOMT should be more popular than Glory. Why? Let me show you :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

This is Britney Spears, the original one on her first original album with her most natural voice, with her original ideas, the innocent and the Untouched Britney:

ccd68a508fe7ac148d7b6de535779185.jpg
6Iwc.gif

And this is Britney Spears, after the industry transformed her on how she should look, how she should perform, unnatural Britney:

f2005e9cc3f9d9a2bccf8939b690bd12.gif

We can say, she grown, she is not a kid anymore, and blah blah...

But almost all fans prefer the "New" Britney who is on the last GIF of the Glory era (considered as best era...let me laugh) over Britney on the first GIF...

The industry accomplished their job because people seem to enjoy more this new Britney? Because yes, it seems that people enjoy more Britney in this provocative role than the innocent Britney, BOMT era is indeed underrated by fans while the Glory is overrated by fans (considered as BEST era)... But wait... isn’t the BOMT era where Britney was iconic, princess of pop, successful, with her unique charisma?

Ooooooh, i can already imagine the triggered glory stans but u spilled fine tea :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

I am fine with britney evolving to such a new image, because a 17-year old mindset isnt compatible with a 37-year old mindset but the era was poorly managed but yet fans hype it so much :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Ooooooh, i can already imagine the triggered glory stans but u spilled fine tea :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

I am fine with britney evolving to such a new image, because a 17-year old mindset isnt compatible with a 37-year old mindset but the era was poorly managed but yet fans hype it so much :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Here again, I know that many will try to fight me by saying "U showed us a teen girl, Britney is an adult now!!!!!!!!"

Yes. But isn’t there an era with the perfect balance of being adult, provocative but in a classy way? The Britney era of course! She is starting to be an adult, yes the industry wants her to be provocative, but I think it was a perfect balance:

GenuineUnsteadyClownanemonefish-size_res
91930690-ac2a-0133-988e-0a6c20e5e327.gif
tumblr_inline_mrpq4lZt5E1qz4rgp.gif

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

Here again, I know that many will try to fight me by saying "U showed us a teen girl, Britney is an adult now!!!!!!!!"

Yes. But isn’t there an era with the perfect balance of being adult, provocative but in a classy way? The Britney era of course! She is starting to be an adult, yes the industry wants her to be provocative, but I think it was a perfect balance:

GenuineUnsteadyClownanemonefish-size_res
91930690-ac2a-0133-988e-0a6c20e5e327.gif
tumblr_inline_mrpq4lZt5E1qz4rgp.gif

And the In The Zone. Very mature album but she served us the album in such a classy way without overdoing it (looking at u MM Unreleased video)

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

And the In The Zone. Very mature album but she served us the album in such a classy way without overdoing it (looking at u MM Unreleased video)

I agree with you, but in my personal taste, it’s a little overdone (but Toxic is a nurse compared to MM Unreleased Version). I still find the best contrast/balance is at Britney era where seems to be one of the last times we see the original Britney...

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

I agree with you, but in my personal taste, it’s a little overdone (but Toxic is a nurse compared to MM Unreleased Version). I still find the best contrast/balance is at Britney era where seems to be one of the last times we see the original Britney...

Tbh, i meant the last time we saw real Britney was after the Circus era because i mean even tho some tracks like Early mornin and outrageous are overdone, its a perfect balance of full-on maturity and classiness. Britney is like in between Teenagehood and Adulthood. Lets not forget how Britney and ITZ were at the time had Britneys creative control over it, so it all reflected her. 

9 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

(but Toxic is a nurse compared to MM Unreleased Version)

And to think people found that song MV "scandalous"

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Tbh, i meant the last time we saw real Britney was after the Circus era because i mean even tho some tracks like Early mornin and outrageous are overdone, its a perfect balance of full-on maturity and classiness. Britney is like in between Teenagehood and Adulthood. Lets not forget how Britney and ITZ were at the time had Britneys creative control over it, so it all reflected her. 

And to think people found that song MV "scandalous"

Circus era didn’t shown the natural Britney sadly. Circus was a restore of the superstar Britney after scandals of 2007, it was to recover and try to save her image, and they did it actually. But I don’t see her as natural as from the first eras imo.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, MSTAR said:

Circus era didn’t shown the natural Britney sadly. Circus was a restore of the superstar Britney after scandals of 2007, it was to recover and try to save her image, and they did it actually. But I don’t see her as natural as from the first eras imo.

Yeah but it was her last record where you could feel the passion in many of the tracks. Its like classic-ney. It was the last album till glory that she called her baby.

• Love 1
On 9/27/2020 at 5:42 PM, Blackout2006 said:

Yeah but it was her last record where you could feel the passion in many of the tracks. Its like classic-ney. It was the last album till glory that she called her baby.

I agree, this album have this unique style and passion of Britney where I can easily guess that’s Britney’s song, where I don’t feel that on Glory to be honnest. :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

• Love 1