MEGARATE: Blackout (GAME)

Slayer

Just now, MSTAR said:

I agree, this albul have this unique style and passion of Britney where I can easily guess that’s Britney’s song, where I don’t feel that on Glory to be honnest. :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Dont u feel something when u hear What u need, Do you wanna come over?, Liar, Change your mind and private show? I felt Britney alot in those tracks. You?

Just now, Blackout2006 said:

Dont u feel something when u hear What u need, Do you wanna come over?, Liar, Change your mind and private show? I felt Britney alot in those tracks. You?

Only Do You Wanna Come Over seems to have this Britney’s print for me, even if the style of the song is not like older Britney’s songs, sometimes someone can try different styles, but I don’t really like Glory in my opinion. Blackout remains superior to Glory.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, MSTAR said:

Only Do You Wanna Come Over seems to have this Britney’s print for me, even if the style of the song is not like older Britney’s songs, sometimes someone can try different styles, but I don’t really like Glory in my opinion. Blackout remains superior to Glory.

DYWCO? really felt like something you would hear from In The Zone, probably why i love that song so much! Yeah obviously Glory cannot MATCH with Slayout we been knew

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

DYWCO? really felt like something you would hear from In The Zone, probably why i love that song so much! Yeah obviously Glory cannot MATCH with Slayout we been knew

Exactly, it has this taste of ITZ, DYWCOM should have been a single with an mv, too bad...

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Yeah because (I Got That) Boom Boom, Brave New Girl, Outrageous, Early Mornin' and Showdown are classy? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Breathe on Me, Touch of My Hand, Everytime and Shadow are the classy tracks on there. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Didnt i say in my earlier post:

i mean even tho some tracks like Early mornin and outrageous are overdone

:nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

The album was half naughty but the other half was done without going overboard

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

I dont understand how DYWCO? and LMD werent made singles, yet RCA thought Make Me Flop would revive her career Capture.PNG.de0d851633ecd4a6a8921c7b25345389.PNG

You don’t understand why I prefer DYWCO and why it has this Britney’s style? If yes, it’s because I really appreciate this song due to its originality, the instruments that could work with old albums like ITZ...

• Love 1