MEGARATE: Blackout (GAME)

Slayer

15 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Not u liking overrated rubbhish :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

I thought u were different :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

As a matter of fact, I used to think Beyonce was overrated and that Lemonade was trash but then I started listening to this podcast Dissect which literally dissects albums by lyrical content, references, beat, production, etc.:heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

I started off with Kendrick's To Pimp a Butterfly and DNA. Somehow DNA reminded me a bit of Lemonade for some reason. That prompted me to watch Beychella and I loved the references she was making. Decided to watch Lemonade and I quite liked it. :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

Then the podcast I mentioned decided to devote a whole season on Lemonade and they dissected each song which made me like the album even more.:heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

I'm glad that I watched it when it wasn't trendy to do so, when the hype was dead, because it gave me a clearer perspective on a lot of things. :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

So that's my story around Bey and Lemonade, and how it grew on me with time. (I don't like all songs though):heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

:fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

• Love 2

Here’s my ranking:  
tenor.gif?itemid=18600837
1: Gimme More ~ 11
2: Break The Ice
3: Radar
4: Piece of Me
5: Perfect Lover
6: Get Back
7: Outta This World   
8: Ooh Ooh Baby