MEGARATE: Blackout (GAME)

Slayer

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Omg thats Aishwarya Rai! :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

The Miss Universe and Famous Indian Actress! :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

We Indians love it when foreigners use indian actress or talk of so :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

But rn the Bollywood industry is under a ton of fire so :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I knowww I adore her, she looks like she was born out of this world I swear :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: Why is Bollywood under fire gurl?

• Love 1
Just now, BUWYGF said:

I knowww I adore her, she looks like she was born out of this world I swear :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

Yeah she truly is beautiful :) 

1 minute ago, BUWYGF said:

Why is Bollywood under fire gurl?

So there is this indian actor, sushant who commited suicide but fans started speculating it was an actual ****** considering a ton of evidence backing it up, and also the depression and sadness of being rejected since Bollywood these days runs under nepotism. So Indians are basically boycotting Bollywood, and not watching any movies, and boycotting nepo stars like Alia Bhatt and the mother of nepotism, Karan Johar and will only be streaming more organic movies  :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 1