MEGARATE: Blackout (GAME)

Slayer

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Y’all on some good koolaid :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod: it’s a bop but not even top 50 in her discography :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Billboard snatched her by changing the rules the day before she released IVE GOT THE URGE TO HERBAL by deciding their deicision makers wont be using Herbal Essensies but will switch to Head and Shoulders AND YOU KNOW IT :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

Ok so I was gone for 2 ceremonies. Are there any new changes that I missed? Is @Slayer still posting all the comments and is he still awarding the biggest lover and hater?

Also, this will be my first public appearance since my hiatus. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

Yes everything is the same - i think :gloria_falling_stairs_trip::akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:  so glad you're back to experience it and contribute to the messiness:scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1