This is for pro conservatorship only

CarelessDiva

Why do you think she actually needs a conservatorship? 2007 was rough and we cant forget it, do we think she has fully recovered yet? This website is a Britney fan site right not a free Britney sight?  So there has to be people on here who  may think its good for her. 

I'm not trolling either been on this website b4 ya had to make an account. Just posting now bc the fans are getting mean and I hate to be associated with that. 

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m Not Gonna Lie... I Was Pro - Conservatorship Up Until Joining Exhale Back In May, And Realized  How Serious The Situation Really Was.  Even Though I’ve Been A Stan For Years, I Just Dismissed FreeBritney As A Fan Made Campaign Because I Felt Like Fans Wanted Her Our So She Would Go Back To Work.  Now, I Understand Fully How Terrible This Really Is, And How Much Our Girl Deserves Freedom.  So Before You Guys Expect No One To Dare Speak Up Pro Conservatorship, There Probably Will Be A Few.  It Wouldn’t Surprise Me.  I’m So Glad Now Though That I Am Pro FreeBritney. 

Guys, let’s try present our facts to him/her. I also had a phase (not so long ago) of fearing she left the CShip and something bad happened to her... as in she hurt herself and I would never forgive myself as a fan for pushing #FreeBritney so much, but I thought about it and thought about it until I realized that she is not the crazy person they make her out to be. Some fans may not be as educated on this and might think that a court would never allow this to happen, or that her Insta posts are weird, etc etc or whatever reason that some part of the media + Jamie & Lou are tryna feed the GP with. It’s best to educate him/her than bash, at the end of the day we all love Britney.

If she really was this crazy/depressed person that they make her out to be then no way she could have ever been allowed to do dangerous stunts on stage (and on air) just months after being hospitalizes. Anyone depressed shouldn’t be in those situations where one wrong move and they can die, or worst they can have some ‘attack’ and jump off or something. Britney is not crazy and the CShip is wrong and I strongly believe it is benefitting Lou and her minions more than anyone. #FreeBritney

Still don’t understand why do you agree that she needed c-ship in 2008.. 

she didn’t kill someone.. she was fighting with a world in her own way and her behaviour wasn’t crazy tbh.. she did nothing to be under c-ship even back then.. media was trying to convince you that she was crazy but she wasn’t so don’t act like she was..

And the reason (that she had dementia) if c-ship was wrong - time has proved More than that 

14 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Not saying it isn’t, just a reminder 😇 Please comment with respect towards another. There’s potential for this topic to go off the rails and I’d like to avoid that please 🙏

As the creator of this forum, you really need to stop pretending to be goodie two shoe, you either pro freebritney or anti. It's like you either pro BLM or anti, there's no middle ground, you are anti BLM if you stand in the middle. 

Goodies GIF by "Vicious" on PBS

• Leader
45 minutes ago, runpiggierun said:

As the creator of this forum, you really need to stop pretending to be goodie two shoe, you either pro freebritney or anti. It's like you either pro BLM or anti, there's no middle ground, you are anti BLM if you stand in the middle. 

Goodies GIF by "Vicious" on PBS

And you are allowed to express that. But the beauty of Exhale is that you are allotted the freedom to share your views within the boundaries of the rules laid out. 

Don’t appreciate you calling me a goodie two shoes btw.

Archived