They're releasing another new Britney fragrance: Festive Fantasy

13 hours ago, Chuts said:

Where can I see the notes&smell of the fragance?

Fragrance Family: Fruity Floral

Fragrance Notes:
Top notes: Ripe black cherries, damsen plum, southern drewberries
Herat Notes: White freesia, star gazer lily, delicate jasmine
Base notes: Warm vanilla beignet accord, sugar musk, creamy sandalwood

The Fragrance
Live to celebrate life! Enjoy the simple pleasures of every new day, as they encapsulate you into opulent color, dreams and delight. Jubilance and vibrancy will be your addictive signature. Festive fantasy, the new enchanting fragrance by Britney Spears™.

source: boots.ie

• Love 1
19 hours ago, alexxxx said:

BSAvenue.com has announced a new Britney Spears fragrance, from her Fantasy family of perfumes: Festive Fantasy.

It's up for pre-order and the site says it will ship on September 14.  "Life is a Fantasy" :orangu:

They’re really milking this huh. 

This is the third fragrance they're releasing this year. Earlier in February we got Glitter Fantasy and Prerogative Ego was supposed to come out in August.

EhcAKKKXsAAOgi9.jpg
Ehbz3_kXcAAZdg3.jpg

Related:

festive.jpg.fcb2662bcf00d87cd23c1df57d2e2086.jpg

Festive conservatorship :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

• Haha 5

I feel like people forget the spin off perfumes have nothing to do with Britney and her team. Revlon are the ones distributing and releasing them. Britney probably has no idea this is coming out.

either way.... I like the bottle! Although an emerald green might have been more appropriate for Christmas.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Isla said:

I feel like people forget the spin off perfumes have nothing to do with Britney and her team. Revlon are the ones distributing and releasing them. Britney probably has no idea this is coming out.

either way.... I like the bottle! Although an emerald green might have been more appropriate for Christmas.

so is britney and her team getting money from them or nah? 

• Super Mods
12 hours ago, TylerTremallose said:

so is britney and her team getting money from them or nah? 

They pay a license fee to use her name and image. It's the same with any celebrity fragrance. That's why Kim made her own company so she gets higher profits but she has to handle everything herself, they can care less if Britney approves the fragrance or not because Revlon owns the formula and design. She only acts as a spokesperson to the brand, that's not to say she wasn't as involved with the process in the past but with her current situation, it doesn't affect them unless her team stops them from using her name and likeness. They are using a Randee photo which is a client of Lou's so they are still making money from EA using a photo of their client so they get a cut from that. You can't stop it because all of Randee's photos are constantly used in the media and publications so they are always making money. That's why this thing has been happening for the past 12 years, you can boycott all you want but her team will always find ways to make money, they've been doing that all this time even when she is fighting back. 

• Love 2

I'm a collector(I'm missing Anniversary and Stage) but it doesn't feel right especially with the story of the IN THE ZONE attraction. I always wondered why she never mentioned her fragrances as her favorites and why they stopped doing campaigns with her(she photoshopped into a few of them). I'm also wondering why Prerogative EGO was pulled last minute it was literally scheduled to launch up to like a few days ago 09/14/2020 and was just pulled and now is replaced by Festive(which I don't think Britney would have signed off on)