They're releasing another new Britney fragrance: Festive Fantasy

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, monkeystar88 said:

I'm a collector(I'm missing Anniversary and Stage) but it doesn't feel right especially with the story of the IN THE ZONE attraction. I always wondered why she never mentioned her fragrances as her favorites and why they stopped doing campaigns with her(she photoshopped into a few of them). I'm also wondering why Prerogative EGO was pulled last minute it was literally scheduled to launch up to like a few days ago 09/14/2020 and was just pulled and now is replaced by Festive(which I don't think Britney would have signed off on)

I mean she only gets a portion of the sales, EA gets most of it. I feel she loves fragrance and it shows when she used to be highly involved and the fact the scents are always gourmand and floraly shows she did have an influence but I think just like performing, it started to become a chore. What was exciting "like omg I have my own fragrance!" to "oh I have to sell this thing so daddy gets a new house" and seeing as how the fragrances have become boring and reductive it shows her team really doesn't need her influence, they will bottle anything and slap her name on it since her fragrances have become almost generic and safe now. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, monkeystar88 said:

I'm a collector(I'm missing Anniversary and Stage) but it doesn't feel right especially with the story of the IN THE ZONE attraction. I always wondered why she never mentioned her fragrances as her favorites and why they stopped doing campaigns with her(she photoshopped into a few of them). I'm also wondering why Prerogative EGO was pulled last minute it was literally scheduled to launch up to like a few days ago 09/14/2020 and was just pulled and now is replaced by Festive(which I don't think Britney would have signed off on)

Apparently they're both being released, as Superdrug is starting to put it both in their stores. Most celebs only do big campaigns with a new fragrance (Prerogative, Private Show and Radiance for example) and then half @ss the flankers (the million Fantasys and this new Prerogative). 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

Apparently they're both being released, as Superdrug is starting to put it both in their stores. Most celebs only do big campaigns with a new fragrance (Prerogative, Private Show and Radiance for example) and then half @ss the flankers (the million Fantasys and this new Prerogative). 

most celebs don't have fragrance lines that run this long lol i can only think of paris and britney and jlo. i still would love to have them and believe that she okay ed them but not likely. id love to be in Europe you guys get all the good britney stuff

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Puppy said:

They pay a license fee to use her name and image. It's the same with any celebrity fragrance. That's why Kim made her own company so she gets higher profits but she has to handle everything herself, they can care less if Britney approves the fragrance or not because Revlon owns the formula and design. She only acts as a spokesperson to the brand, that's not to say she wasn't as involved with the process in the past but with her current situation, it doesn't affect them unless her team stops them from using her name and likeness. They are using a Randee photo which is a client of Lou's so they are still making money from EA using a photo of their client so they get a cut from that. You can't stop it because all of Randee's photos are constantly used in the media and publications so they are always making money. That's why this thing has been happening for the past 12 years, you can boycott all you want but her team will always find ways to make money, they've been doing that all this time even when she is fighting back. 

Ok I was just curious! Im on a fragrance website that talks about ...well fragrances and I posted on the message board about the new perfume release and some girl wanted to bring the drama into it by saying I shouldnt post about it due to her situation blah blah blah...but also like..its a fragrance site where new fragrance releases are gonna get posted on there regardless.

Like I understand her stance, but also, its a site dedicated to fragrances so it goes both ways. 

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, TylerTremallose said:

Ok I was just curious! Im on a fragrance website that talks about ...well fragrances and I posted on the message board about the new perfume release and some girl wanted to bring the drama into it by saying I shouldnt post about it due to her situation blah blah blah...but also like..its a fragrance site where new fragrance releases are gonna get posted on there regardless.

Like I understand her stance, but also, its a site dedicated to fragrances so it goes both ways. 

are you talking about Fragrantica? 

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, monkeystar88 said:

most celebs don't have fragrance lines that run this long lol i can only think of paris and britney and jlo. i still would love to have them and believe that she okay ed them but not likely. id love to be in Europe you guys get all the good britney stuff

Elizabeth Taylor still puts out perfumes from the dead :jlostare:

Revlon dropped all their celebrity lines like Taylor and mariah but kept Elizabeth Taylor and Britneys because it consistently sells. Pretty impressive feat. 

5 hours ago, monkeystar88 said:

when was it pulled? i still see it for pre-order on BSA

3 hours ago, Puppy said:

Elizabeth Taylor still puts out perfumes from the dead :jlostare:

Revlon dropped all their celebrity lines like Taylor and mariah but kept Elizabeth Taylor and Britneys because it consistently sells. Pretty impressive feat. 

Taylor doesn't launch new scents her estate just keeps producing the same line. Still impressive. Britney's line is a incredible I love and wear every scent.

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, monkeystar88 said:

Taylor doesn't launch new scents her estate just keeps producing the same line. Still impressive. Britney's line is a incredible I love and wear every scent.

I thought it was discontinued? because her perfumes are pretty scarce to find at this point just like Rihanna's rouge man only testers are sold from my searches luckily I still have my full size bottle but I'm starting to get sick of it. 

2 minutes ago, Puppy said:

I thought it was discontinued? because her perfumes are pretty scarce to find at this point just like Rihanna's rouge man only testers are sold from my searches luckily I still have my full size bottle but I'm starting to get sick of it. 

Who's line? Britney's line can be found i've learned EBAY and AMAZON....ooh and WALMART? and BSAVENUE (RECOMMEND) 

Looks like it was not delayed after all. Some fans in the UK has spotted the fragrance at local stores like Superdrug. 

Weird because even Festive Fantasy hasn’t even been announced officially yet. :squint:

I also just realised that Glitter Fantasy was never announced on the Britney Spears Fragrances page as well :watrusayin:. They have the posters everywhere for the perfume here in NZ despite never being announced.

also as a fan of her fragrances, it’s been really tough for me to boycott them as I use them on a daily basis :fakecry:. But I’m gonna try my best :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

• Love 1
  • Like 1