They're releasing another new Britney fragrance: Festive Fantasy

On 9/10/2020 at 1:51 PM, monkeystar88 said:

most celebs don't have fragrance lines that run this long lol i can only think of paris and britney and jlo. i still would love to have them and believe that she okay ed them but not likely. id love to be in Europe you guys get all the good britney stuff

lol shakira and kim k have pretty big fragrance lines too and ari is starting to have one too. Also to be fair, every other celeb is getting into the makeup world instead now

1 hour ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

lol shakira and kim k have pretty big fragrance lines too and ari is starting to have one too. Also to be fair, every other celeb is getting into the makeup world instead now

trueish. Kim's line has stopped. Her original line has been stopped. so she doesn't really count. Her original line is discontinued. They're no longer produced i think. She launches from her new house and only her new new fragrances shes abandoned the old lines. i think for business reasons. Shakira launches lines still so thats true but out of all celeb lines thats 2.

Now ARI is really a gem. She keeps producing but she has just started. Now she just has to stand the test of time. So lets see if she can keep launching new scents for over a decade. Many have failed like Gaga, Beyonce, Taylor...etc

20 hours ago, alienatedNey said:

Looks like it was not delayed after all. Some fans in the UK has spotted the fragrance at local stores like Superdrug. 

Weird because even Festive Fantasy hasn’t even been announced officially yet. :squint:

I also just realised that Glitter Fantasy was never announced on the Britney Spears Fragrances page as well :watrusayin:. They have the posters everywhere for the perfume here in NZ despite never being announced.

also as a fan of her fragrances, it’s been really tough for me to boycott them as I use them on a daily basis :fakecry:. But I’m gonna try my best :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

i got that when i was on vacay in NZ. Was it Glitter Fantasy or Rainbow Fantasy that britney mentioned in a video once? It was a quick video of her saying it was a new fragrance but she was in front of a vanity mirror or something like she was backstage or somewhere similar? 

21 minutes ago, TylerTremallose said:

i got that when i was on vacay in NZ. Was it Glitter Fantasy or Rainbow Fantasy that britney mentioned in a video once? It was a quick video of her saying it was a new fragrance but she was in front of a vanity mirror or something like she was backstage or somewhere similar? 

Rainbow Fantasy came out last year and Glitter Fantasy earlier this year. She hasn't mentioned any fragrance since Prerogative in 2018 I think.

She's promoted VIP Private Show

britney-spears-fragrance-3-1.jpg

Fantasy Remix

britney-spears-hair--z.jpg

Maui Fantasy

britney-spears-unveils-perfume-c-twitter

Rocker Femme

Stage Fantasy

BsHHqKdCEAAdP4g.jpg

I don't know if it's any of those that you were talking about :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

• Like 1

Y’all need to understand that 100 stans boycotting her brand will do nothing:weusay:

Every single girl above the age of 16 here in the UK has a Britney perfume, her perfumes are somewhat seen as ‘cool’, at least in the celebrities perfume atmosphere. Trust me... Her perfumes sell thousands of bottles a day, we will not make any difference.

Same goes for tours, she will always have sold out shows whether we decide to go or not, when she came to London a few years ago she had about 10 shows here in the UK and I attended and it was absolutely packed, I do not see the 20,000 people in that arena that day I went all boycotting her shows.

The only difference stans can make is with her chart runs and peaks, a lot of her peaks come from stans overbuying her work, it’s been widely known within the pop world that Britney has one of the most loyal fanbases. I remember when Make Me debuted at #17 and we all know it was because every last fan in this fanbase bought one copy or more. Or when Chinese and Brazillian stans were going on buying campaigns and faking VPNs to contribute towards Glory’s debut in America. We only make a difference with her albums and singles, which make peanuts for the CShip lol what did they get from Glory’s album sales? 10 thousand dollars? I’m not boycotting her catalogue and legacy. The real money comes from touring and other business ventures, which like I said, we have zero impact on.

The only other thing y’all can make somewhat of a difference is things like The Zone, but even that I saw a lot of casual fans attenting. If you wanna boycott, boycott that. Other than that, stop acting like you can stop the millions from coming in. Just like I spent nearly $100 a couple months ago to promote one of the #FreeBritney petitions to an extra 4,000 people, I will keep spending my money on her legacy, I don’t want her albums debuting with 10K copies. We need to fight the CShip, not her legacy.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, TylerTremallose said:

I think the vanity mirror one was VIP Private Show :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

but both Glitter and Rainbow had its own posters in the stores here (not complaining as both had flawless posters) It sells like crazy here tbh. Guess that’s why the brand comes out with her fragrances at least twice per year. :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm: but we got 3 this year :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

1 hour ago, sanpedro said:

Y’all need to understand that 100 stans boycotting her brand will do nothing:weusay:

Every single girl above the age of 16 here in the UK has a Britney perfume, her perfumes are somewhat seen as ‘cool’, at least in the celebrities perfume atmosphere. Trust me... Her perfumes sell thousands of bottles a day, we will not make any difference.

Same goes for tours, she will always have sold out shows whether we decide to go or not, when she came to London a few years ago she had about 10 shows here in the UK and I attended and it was absolutely packed, I do not see the 20,000 people in that arena that day I went all boycotting her shows.

The only difference stans can make is with her chart runs and peaks, a lot of her peaks come from stans overbuying her work, it’s been widely known within the pop world that Britney has one of the most loyal fanbases. I remember when Make Me debuted at #17 and we all know it was because every last fan in this fanbase bought one copy or more. Or when Chinese and Brazillian stans were going on buying campaigns and faking VPNs to contribute towards Glory’s debut in America. We only make a difference with her albums and singles, which make peanuts for the CShip lol what did they get from Glory’s album sales? 10 thousand dollars? I’m not boycotting her catalogue and legacy. The real money comes from touring and other business ventures, which like I said, we have zero impact on.

The only other thing y’all can make somewhat of a difference is things like The Zone, but even that I saw a lot of casual fans attenting. If you wanna boycott, boycott that. Other than that, stop acting like you can stop the millions from coming in. Just like I spent nearly $100 a couple months ago to promote one of the #FreeBritney petitions to an extra 4,000 people, I will keep spending my money on her legacy, I don’t want her albums debuting with 10K copies. We need to fight the CShip, not her legacy.

Okay kinda agree with you. We need to remember that there’s the gp in the audience. With her perfumes, people are gonna buy whether you’re a fan or not. Idk about in other countries but go to any store here in NZ and there’s TONS of her perfumes in the stores. Like literally the most compared to the others. You’ll see hundreds of Midnight Fantasy, Believe and Fantasy here because it sells like crazy.

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

Rainbow Fantasy came out last year and Glitter Fantasy earlier this year. She hasn't mentioned any fragrance since Prerogative in 2018 I think.

She's promoted VIP Private Show

britney-spears-fragrance-3-1.jpg

Fantasy Remix

britney-spears-hair--z.jpg

Maui Fantasy

britney-spears-unveils-perfume-c-twitter

Rocker Femme

Stage Fantasy

BsHHqKdCEAAdP4g.jpg

I don't know if it's any of those that you were talking about :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

idk! lol i just remember the video being like 5 seconds long and it was a really dark room 

I was looking through ebay and found these two perfume, Prerogative Ego and Festive Fantasy, can someone tell me if they are real? They say they’re from Britney Spears, but I have never heard of them... come to think, I have  never heard of Renner Fantasy only until just recently, so I guess anything is possible, only until it isn’t

I don’t understand this.. one or two seasonal spin offs are okay. But what’s the point of bringing out a scent every two months?!

I mean the cost to develop, produce and distribute new variations must be more expensive than just make people buy the original fantasy again and rerun some advertising ??

I mean.. if you find your scents you kinda stick to them don’t you?

I can’t believe that this sets off the costs and people run out to buy these spin offs? Do they stay available or are these limited?

I mean the OG curious and fantasy could still keep selling without spin offs?

18 minutes ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

I don’t understand this.. one or two seasonal spin offs are okay. But what’s the point of bringing out a scent every two months?!

I mean the cost to develop, produce and distribute new variations must be more expensive than just make people buy the original fantasy again and rerun some advertising ??

I mean.. if you find your scents you kinda stick to them don’t you?

I can’t believe that this sets off the costs and people run out to buy these spin offs? Do they stay available or are these limited?

I mean the OG curious and fantasy could still keep selling without spin offs?

Trust me they make the money back. Almost every girl I know has a Britney perfume or more. My sister got home last week with the Festive Fantasy perfume the day it was released and she’s not even a big Britney fan. And let me tell you... the festive perfume is actually really good, I wanna try Prerogative Evo as Prerogative Rave was one of her best ever.