Is Papa Spears trying to use Britney's Instagram as a Pro-CShip Argument?

ICouldntThinkOfOne

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, Afiq said:

U all been hating Jamie so hard. What has he ever do to Britney? He makes her richer while giving her the best 10 years of her life. The real villain here is Sam. Britney was so happy with her life until Sam came along. Almost immediately she goes crazy. Jamie hasnt met Britney for months. So who's been making her go crazy? Off course its that snake Sam. My guess is Sam wants to marry Britney without a prenupt. When Jamie learns about it, he wasnt having it, especially considering what happened between her & K-Fed. So he sends her daughter to a hospital hoping that she would come to her senses, but apparently not. Britney became rebellious (We all know what Britney would do for love. She literally eliminate Mom and Larry and Felicia due to K-Fed, her 3 biggest guardian angels and look what happened to her after that). Jamie isnt benefitting anything much from Britney. He has to go to court and filed his income & expenses every month. He was making 128k from this C-Ship. 128K for somebody in his 60s isnt a lot of money. Even a construction worker can make that much money and it clearly isnt going to hurt Britney financially speaking. The idea that he is taking advantage of her daughter is absolute non sense. If the C-Ship ends Britney will exactly turn out to be like Michael Jackson. Michael Jackson was nuts and there were no people to guard him, so the bad people will take advanrage of him and unfortunately he pased away later. Thats exactly what will happen to Britney. Shes obviously mentally unstable. She needs the C-Ship. Why are u all pushing for it to end? I dont get it. You all better be careful with what u wish for.

Jamie has been known to be abusive, an alcoholic, and not the best father according to Lynn Spears and was described as being an '*******' by Britney's son. He admitted in court in 2019 that him and Britney have never really been close. He did everything he could to get Britney into a conservatorship without her having any legal ability to defend herself (a right she was entitled to). 

Its clear from Bryan Spears that the attitude of Spears Males is that women should be seen not heard, and Bryan said it himself. Britney wants out but she should play her part which means keeping her family rich.

If Jamie was not benefitting from Britney, why does he have an issue with public record documents being available? Why did he go out of his way to call it a hoax?

If Britney was sick, she should have got a diagnosis, therapy and maybe a perscription yet here, we are 12 years later even debating that because court documents said she no developmental issues, and before this movement started, members who benefitted from the conservatorship recognised that Britney was in such a good place and made so much money that they deserved raises.

I've seen you say 'its clear that Britney has dementia' in this thread. How can you defend Jamie and claim he's not benefiting from Britney when 12 years ago, according to documents he filed that Britney could not contest, his daughter has an impairment that does not improve overtime and requires 24/7 care? In fact, if you have every seen someone who has dementia, you would know that they do not improve, yet within three months, she was filming cameo appearances for How I Met Your Mother, within a year she was back on a worldtour for an album and within a decade, she had done three world tours (four if you count the two international legs of POM), three albums, three global promotion campaigns, a stint of judging on X-Factor, Launched several perfumes, launched a lingerie that involved an international promo tour, did a five year stint in Vegas, featured on numerous television appearances and had several romantic partners that have all come forward and said 'Britney has no issues'.

What were you saying?

@Afiqyou can’t slander someone who you are slandering on this forum for mental health issues and actually laughing about it and bullying her and then telling us about your friend. You are not a good friend to do that and also show a lack of sympathy for saying and for then just constistantly bullying Britney in the same way.

i have mental health issues and I don’t want to see these things about your friend without their permission on a forum that is not related, 

3 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Jamie has been known to be abusive, an alcoholic, and not the best father according to Lynn Spears and was described as being an '*******' by Britney's son. He admitted in court in 2019 that him and Britney have never really been close. He did everything he could to get Britney into a conservatorship without her having any legal ability to defend herself (a right she was entitled to). 

Its clear from Bryan Spears that the attitude of Spears Males is that women should be seen not heard, and Bryan said it himself. Britney wants out but she should play her part which means keeping her family rich.

If Jamie was not benefitting from Britney, why does he have an issue with public record documents being available? Why did he go out of his way to call it a hoax?

If Britney was sick, she should have got a diagnosis, therapy and maybe a perscription yet here, we are 12 years later even debating that because court documents said she no developmental issues, and before this movement started, members who benefitted from the conservatorship recognised that Britney was in such a good place and made so much money that they deserved raises.

I've seen you say 'its clear that Britney has dementia' in this thread. How can you defend Jamie and claim he's not benefiting from Britney when 12 years ago, according to documents he filed that Britney could not contest, his daughter has an impairment that does not improve overtime and requires 24/7 care? In fact, if you have every seen someone who has dementia, you would know that they do not improve, yet within three months, she was filming cameo appearances for How I Met Your Mother, within a year she was back on a worldtour for an album and within a decade, she had done three world tours (four if you count the two international legs of POM), three albums, three global promotion campaigns, a stint of judging on X-Factor, Launched several perfumes, launched a lingerie that involved an international promo tour, did a five year stint in Vegas, featured on numerous television appearances and had several romantic partners that have all come forward and said 'Britney has no issues'.

What were you saying?

And that's that. :bedtime:

I don’t believe for an 1/18th of a second Jamie is mentally capable of social media...

They are clearly playing with us.

Lou following “Jamie’s” account 

not_g_happen showing Brit’s face

This new ***** raising hell here

We better be careful guys Lou Lou is mad real maaaaad and she’s not going to stand for it anymore!!! Ok!?!? 🤣🤤🤣🤤🤣🤤

#tryharder

Papa Spears gives me "kick you in the crotch and spit on your neck" kind of headache. I would rather have a cheese grater inside my brain than this wet raisin looking human walking this planet. 

P. S: Papa Spears, if you are seeing this, please don't sue me. I love raisins. But please do kindly go **** yourself and while you are at it, don't forget to shove  few frozen chillies garlic breads up your rather **** ar**. 

2 hours ago, Afiq said:

If her evaluation was good. Why didnt the judge released her from the C-Ship? And why is she acting all crazy and unkept on instagram?

Because it doesn't work like magic like that. Britney said she didn't want her father anymore as a conservator. To the court. That's completely within her right and they're probably gonna accept that. Move on and actually seek help for your own mental state and your friend's

Archived