Is Papa Spears trying to use Britney's Instagram as a Pro-CShip Argument?

ICouldntThinkOfOne

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Afiq said:

U all been hating Jamie so hard. What has he ever do to Britney? He makes her richer while giving her the best 10 years of her life. The real villain here is Sam. Britney was so happy with her life until Sam came along. Almost immediately she goes crazy. Jamie hasnt met Britney for months. So who's been making her go crazy? Off course its that snake Sam. My guess is Sam wants to marry Britney without a prenupt. When Jamie learns about it, he wasnt having it, especially considering what happened between her & K-Fed. So he sends her daughter to a hospital hoping that she would come to her senses, but apparently not. Britney became rebellious (We all know what Britney would do for love. She literally eliminate Mom and Larry and Felicia due to K-Fed, her 3 biggest guardian angels and look what happened to her after that). Jamie isnt benefitting anything much from Britney. He has to go to court and filed his income & expenses every month. He was making 128k from this C-Ship. 128K for somebody in his 60s isnt a lot of money. Even a construction worker can make that much money and it clearly isnt going to hurt Britney financially speaking. The idea that he is taking advantage of her daughter is absolute non sense. If the C-Ship ends Britney will exactly turn out to be like Michael Jackson. Michael Jackson was nuts and there were no people to guard him, so the bad people will take advanrage of him and unfortunately he pased away later. Thats exactly what will happen to Britney. Shes obviously mentally unstable. She needs the C-Ship. Why are u all pushing for it to end? I dont get it. You all better be careful with what u wish for.

BRITNEY knows what's best, she's the one in the situation, she's trying to remove her dad out of it. 

I don't think that if the conservatorship ends that the court is just going to throw her out onto the street with no assistance. 

8 minutes ago, Afiq said:

So what should I said. Shes nuts or shes crazy? U all see her instagram. Lets not act as if shes 100% mentally healthy. Shes probably not crazy to the point shes talking to herself. But its obvious somebody is manipulating her into something and that isnt Jamie. He hasnt been with her for months. 

You should have said neither. 

None of us actually know about Britney's mental state, you know, because Jamie seals every court document. However, there are rumours that her mental health evaluation came back good....but I suppose you won't believe that, you only believe the negative rumours such as those that claim she went to court barefoot.

There’s a reason why Britney wants Jamie out of the picture, actually there's a million and one but if you're incapable of looking at the actual facts regarding this conservatorship then I can't help you. 

1 minute ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

is this guy apart of Team Britney???????????/

I am. I just dont want Britney to be like Michael Jackson. Dead because nobody is there to guard him. Why are u trusting Sam so much? He is the real snake here. We dont even know him until like 2 years ago. While Britney's dad has been giving her great stability for 10 years. Everything changes when Sam came. 

13 minutes ago, Afiq said:

Its because shes obviously having dementia. We all see her posts. Does she looks normal? She even went to court barefooted. She cant even act normal in front of a judge. Does that looks like shes mentally stable too? It wasnt Jamie doing it. He hasnt met her for months. Controlling her like what? Off course Britney is opposed to him. He wants to marry Sam. Im guessing without a prenupt. Im pretty sure Sam is manipulating her all over the place right now. 

How do you look at Britney's Instagram posts and get "Omg she must have dementia!".

It's not obvious lmao, please tell me how one can have dementia and memorize so many dance moves and lyrics? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

2 minutes ago, Afiq said:

I am. I just dont want Britney to be like Michael Jackson. Dead because nobody is there to guard him. Why are u trusting Sam so much? He is the real snake here. We dont even know him until like 2 years ago. While Britney's dad has been giving her great stability for 10 years. Everything changes when Sam came. 

Britney's been with same since 2016. 

25 minutes ago, Afiq said:

U all been hating Jamie so hard. What has he ever do to Britney? He makes her richer while giving her the best 10 years of her life. The real villain here is Sam. Britney was so happy with her life until Sam came along. Almost immediately she goes crazy. Jamie hasnt met Britney for months. So who's been making her go crazy? Off course its that snake Sam. My guess is Sam wants to marry Britney without a prenupt. When Jamie learns about it, he wasnt having it, especially considering what happened between her & K-Fed. So he sends her daughter to a hospital hoping that she would come to her senses, but apparently not. Britney became rebellious (We all know what Britney would do for love. She literally eliminate Mom and Larry and Felicia due to K-Fed, her 3 biggest guardian angels and look what happened to her after that). Jamie isnt benefitting anything much from Britney. He has to go to court and filed his income & expenses every month. He was making 128k from this C-Ship. 128K for somebody in his 60s isnt a lot of money. Even a construction worker can make that much money and it clearly isnt going to hurt Britney financially speaking. The idea that he is taking advantage of her daughter is absolute non sense. If the C-Ship ends Britney will exactly turn out to be like Michael Jackson. Michael Jackson was nuts and there were no people to guard him, so the bad people will take advanrage of him and unfortunately he pased away later. Thats exactly what will happen to Britney. Shes obviously mentally unstable. She needs the C-Ship. Why are u all pushing for it to end? I dont get it. You all better be careful with what u wish for.

Many bold statements here. Who are you?

Just now, Hooked-On-Knee said:

How do you look at Britney's Instagram posts and get "Omg she must have dementia!".

It's not obvious lmao, please tell me how one can have dementia and memorize so many dance moves and lyrics? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

I have a friend who takes a knife and make his hands bleeds. He do it a lot of time when he is under pressure. He works as an accountant and work 50-60 hours per week. On the surface he looks normal, but he is not stable. That is a completely nobody like him where nobody will take advantage of him. Unlike Britney where there are so many evil people getting ready to take her down and steal all her money. 

3 minutes ago, Afiq said:

Yeah I’m calling bull****. Bored “fan”. 

Just now, halfdressed said:

Yeah I’m calling bull****. Bored “fan”. 

Im calling u someone who doesny want to ******* admit u dont hv facts to counter me. If you want to argue with me. Use facts rather than personal attacks. We all have differences of opinion. We live in a free country. Deal with it. 

9 minutes ago, MM0219 said:

You should have said neither. 

None of us actually know about Britney's mental state, you know, because Jamie seals every court document. However, there are rumours that her mental health evaluation came back good....but I suppose you won't believe that, you only believe the negative rumours such as those that claim she went to court barefoot.

There’s a reason why Britney wants Jamie out of the picture, actually there's a million and one but if you're incapable of looking at the actual facts regarding this conservatorship then I can't help you. 

If her evaluation was good. Why didnt the judge released her from the C-Ship? And why is she acting all crazy and unkept on instagram?

Archived