Is Papa Spears trying to use Britney's Instagram as a Pro-CShip Argument?

ICouldntThinkOfOne

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Afiq said:

U all been hating Jamie so hard. What has he ever do to Britney? He makes her richer while giving her the best 10 years of her life. The real villain here is Sam. Britney was so happy with her life until Sam came along. Almost immediately she goes crazy. Jamie hasnt met Britney for months. So who's been making her go crazy? Off course its that snake Sam. My guess is Sam wants to marry Britney without a prenupt. When Jamie learns about it, he wasnt having it, especially considering what happened between her & K-Fed. So he sends her daughter to a hospital hoping that she would come to her senses, but apparently not. Britney became rebellious (We all know what Britney would do for love. She literally eliminate Mom and Larry and Felicia due to K-Fed, her 3 biggest guardian angels and look what happened to her after that). Jamie isnt benefitting anything much from Britney. He has to go to court and filed his income & expenses every month. He was making 128k from this C-Ship. 128K for somebody in his 60s isnt a lot of money. Even a construction worker can make that much money and it clearly isnt going to hurt Britney financially speaking. The idea that he is taking advantage of her daughter is absolute non sense. If the C-Ship ends Britney will exactly turn out to be like Michael Jackson. Michael Jackson was nuts and there were no people to guard him, so the bad people will take advanrage of him and unfortunately he pased away later. Thats exactly what will happen to Britney. Shes obviously mentally unstable. She needs the C-Ship. Why are u all pushing for it to end? I dont get it. You all better be careful with what u wish for.

This isn't even worth a reply so God knows why I'm replying. 

Actually, I can't be bothered wasting my time saying anymore than that. 

Just now, Britney-fan12332143 said:

Well. putting her in the C ship in the first place. saying she has dementia in court documents when she clearly dose not. controling her. and even Britney herself is opposed of having him in control SOOOOOOOOOO

Its because shes obviously having dementia. We all see her posts. Does she looks normal? She even went to court barefooted. She cant even act normal in front of a judge. Does that looks like shes mentally stable too? It wasnt Jamie doing it. He hasnt met her for months. Controlling her like what? Off course Britney is opposed to him. He wants to marry Sam. Im guessing without a prenupt. Im pretty sure Sam is manipulating her all over the place right now. 

2 minutes ago, Afiq said:

Its because shes obviously having dementia. We all see her posts. Does she looks normal? She even went to court barefooted. She cant even act normal in front of a judge. Does that looks like shes mentally stable too? It wasnt Jamie doing it. He hasnt met her for months. Controlling her like what? Off course Britney is opposed to him. He wants to marry Sam. Im guessing without a prenupt. Im pretty sure Sam is manipulating her all over the place right now. 

What? She didn't go to court barefoot. When she left the court room she took her heels off in the lobby to run to her car FFS. Of course TMZ use that picture to paint her as crazy. 

And no, she does not have dementia. 

Ugh there's no point in speaking to you if you don't know the basic facts. 

1 minute ago, Afiq said:

EH you a Troll?

3 minutes ago, Britisahuman said:

Because of him she cant see her kids for example

Well we all got some flare ups here and then. My father used to beat me like **** when he learned that I smoke in high school. But I never consider him as an abusive father. We all made mistakes at the end of the day. Its just too bad that K-Fed is such an *** that he will do anything to punish Britney. 

2 minutes ago, Afiq said:

Well we all got some flare ups here and then. My father used to beat me like **** when he learned that I smoke in high school. But I never consider him as an abusive father. We all made mistakes at the end of the day. Its just too bad that K-Fed is such an *** that he will do anything to punish Britney. 

You forgetting Britney's kids have a restraining order against their grandfather? The fact that Britney's sons have a restraining order against him is proof enough that he is not a good person. 

3 minutes ago, MM0219 said:

What? She didn't go to court barefoot. When she left the court room she took her heels off in the lobby to run to her car FFS. Of course TMZ use that picture to paint her as crazy. 

And no, she does not have dementia. 

Ugh there's no point in speaking to you if you don't know the basic facts. 

And she did that in front of the Papparazzi which the judge will look afterwards. See, she cant even think about the consequences. I dont think any celebrities will ever do that if they are at the court. If u r the judge, wouldnt you see it as questionnable? Dont take urself as a Britney fan. Take urself as a neutral judge. I know I wouldnt think that behavior is normal. 

1 minute ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

Ok Number 1. the term mental problems is so old fashoned and just down right rude. second. ACTULLUY I DONT HAVE A SECOND

So what should I said. Shes nuts or shes crazy? U all see her instagram. Lets not act as if shes 100% mentally healthy. Shes probably not crazy to the point shes talking to herself. But its obvious somebody is manipulating her into something and that isnt Jamie. He hasnt been with her for months. 

17 minutes ago, Afiq said:

U all been hating Jamie so hard. What has he ever do to Britney? He makes her richer while giving her the best 10 years of her life. The real villain here is Sam. Britney was so happy with her life until Sam came along. Almost immediately she goes crazy. Jamie hasnt met Britney for months. So who's been making her go crazy? Off course its that snake Sam. My guess is Sam wants to marry Britney without a prenupt. When Jamie learns about it, he wasnt having it, especially considering what happened between her & K-Fed. So he sends her daughter to a hospital hoping that she would come to her senses, but apparently not. Britney became rebellious (We all know what Britney would do for love. She literally eliminate Mom and Larry and Felicia due to K-Fed, her 3 biggest guardian angels and look what happened to her after that). Jamie isnt benefitting anything much from Britney. He has to go to court and filed his income & expenses every month. He was making 128k from this C-Ship. 128K for somebody in his 60s isnt a lot of money. Even a construction worker can make that much money and it clearly isnt going to hurt Britney financially speaking. The idea that he is taking advantage of her daughter is absolute non sense. If the C-Ship ends Britney will exactly turn out to be like Michael Jackson. Michael Jackson was nuts and there were no people to guard him, so the bad people will take advanrage of him and unfortunately he pased away later. Thats exactly what will happen to Britney. Shes obviously mentally unstable. She needs the C-Ship. Why are u all pushing for it to end? I dont get it. You all better be careful with what u wish for.

That second sentence clearly proves you haven't done much research.

I suggest you look into Britney's childhood and what her mother has said about Jamie. 

1 minute ago, Afiq said:

And she did that in front of the Papparazzi which the judge will look afterwards. See, she cant even think about the consequences. I dont think any celebrities will ever do that if they are at the court. If u r the judge, wouldnt you see it as questionnable? Dont take urself as a Britney fan. Take urself as a neutral judge. I know I wouldnt think that behavior is normal. 

Oh, so you admit that what you said was incorrect?! :chrissy:

I've actually seen lots of pictures of celebs barefoot. I don't have a foot fettish so it does nothing for me. 

4 minutes ago, MM0219 said:

You forgetting Britney's kids have a restraining order against their grandfather? The fact that Britney's sons have a restraining order against him is proof enough that he is not a good person. 

Britney kids look like a spoil brat to me. No wonder Jamie flip out. And we all have conflicts in our family. Jamie never even beat him. Just shaking him out a little. 

Just now, MM0219 said:

Oh, so you admit that what you said was incorrect?! :chrissy:

I've actually seen lots of pictures of celebs barefoot. I don't have a foot fettish so it does nothing for me. 

Not on court. It shows that she cant even act normal when she has to go to court to proof that she is mentally healthy. 

Archived