Is Papa Spears trying to use Britney's Instagram as a Pro-CShip Argument?

ICouldntThinkOfOne

“Several of her Instagram posts have resulted in a general public alarm, and of course, Mr. Spears is deeply concerned.”

It seems Jamie is going back to old tricks, by trying to use the General Public's perception of Britney's situation against her. This time, with her instagram account.

This comes as fans started to notice that both Jamie Lynn (who has come into scrutiny over inconsistencies with her statements and court documents) and Sam Asghari (who ended a livestream started by Britney, and tried to blame the latest update) have started liking all of Britney's posts and Free Britney posts. This also comes after documents that directly state that Britney wants to keep fans informed were shared with the public.

It seems that Team Conservatorship are trying to use Social Media against Britney, as it has vastly helped her thanks to the #FreeBritney movement being an online global movement.

Let's be real for a second, Britney's instagram is filled with Wine Drinking Mom Memes, Dancing Videos, Selfies, Fashion Shows, Random Q+A's, and then promotions (such as Glory's new cover, Moodring, The Zone).  Britney's instagram account is run of the mill account but this statement is a dangerous and manipulative one that plays on the same stereotype that got Britney into this mess in the first place.

Britney's digital content isn't groundbreaking or cause for alarm, however the comments are filled with people asking if she's okay, if she's in danger etc etc. This doesn't come from the content alone, but from the fact that her entire team are being watched since the Free Britney movement gained mainstream global attention. The comments are in response to her situation, not the content, and it is incredibly easy to manipulate this fact.

Although she has filed documents, Britney has not publically spoken out against her father. She has not spoken about her mental health and has not referenced the conservatorship. Her instagram is a relatively safe yet detached place from her life and legal situation.

By using the public's 'opinion' of Britney, her Father is doing the exact same thing he did to get the conservatorship in place in 2007/2008; Use Media Perception against her, an inherently sexists and misogynistic thing to do as it never affects males in the same way. Despite the fact that court documents beg to differ, they are once again using her public perception, a narrative that stigmatises mental health that they have driven when it has suited them, against her.

This is where grey area lies. We still do not know who has access to this account, who posts, who manages her socials (as per usual for someone on her platform) etc etc. To use this against her, once again, proves that the conservatorship is failing her as it means someone isn't acting in her best interest.

As fans, we really need to start making it clear that Britney's history with social media is questionable as to the access she has, if any at all, as well as her legal ability to access an account. 

Does anyone else remember her filtered videos that were from a Chinese Snapchat Knock-off  Offline Filter App?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Y’know I actually don’t believe any recent post is from her at all. Not the good ones either. The heavy emoji spamming that Lou does on her insta as well is just too obvious. And this angers me, especially because we even had fans use her social media account to question whether Britney was “actually seriously ill?” Like **** right off.

This would make sense as to why her Instagram clearly isn't run by her. It's to smear her image and public opinion of her. If she doesn't run her Instagram why should we trust anyone close to her who interacts with it? AKA Jamie Lynn, Sam, etc. Britney would not upload a post saying "me time :)" when she was held against her will in a mental facility come on ya'll. I said it once and I'll say it again the "a touch of rose" thing is her team running out of new material so they are stretching out photoshoots. Britney is refusing to work and my guess is she's refusing to send them material too.

They’re using her social media to make her look crazy and weird. I saw a comment someone left on an article about the C-Ship on Facebook where they basically said something like “it’s clear from her social media she’s mentally unstable”. 

So it is working in some way or another. The GP are only starting to look further into things although there are still the majority of people who think she’s running her on social media and don’t get that her team are working VERY hard behind the scenes to sway the public’s opinion into thinking Britney needs the C-Ship. 

Laughable. If they're really going to try and use her instagram as proof that she needs a conservatorship then they are ******* DESPERATE. 

A bloody mental health evaluation would be more sufficient.... or is that off the record because it came back good? 

Anyway, I don't know whether the posts are written by her or not but I personally don't think there is anything drastically alarming about them. However, the writing style on her Instagram posts has changed drastically from last year so something is going on 👀 Either she is now writing the captions and she wasn't before or it's the other way around. 

Also, is that really Jamie's instagram? I expect that to be flooded with hate mail now :clicktina:

6 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

I mean, it wouldn't be surprising but uhhhh that account they highlighted? "jamespspears"? how do they even know it's him? :watrusayin:

Correct me if I'm wrong but I only see an account name like that when I follow them. Whoever screenshotted that follows the account called JamesPSpears. So maybe someone they know?

13 minutes ago, Karmickiss said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but I only see an account name like that when I follow them. Whoever screenshotted that follows the account called JamesPSpears. So maybe someone they know?

Can someone that follows Loucifer see If she follows that account please?

U all been hating Jamie so hard. What has he ever do to Britney? He makes her richer while giving her the best 10 years of her life. The real villain here is Sam. Britney was so happy with her life until Sam came along. Almost immediately she goes crazy. Jamie hasnt met Britney for months. So who's been making her go crazy? Off course its that snake Sam. My guess is Sam wants to marry Britney without a prenupt. When Jamie learns about it, he wasnt having it, especially considering what happened between her & K-Fed. So he sends her daughter to a hospital hoping that she would come to her senses, but apparently not. Britney became rebellious (We all know what Britney would do for love. She literally eliminate Mom and Larry and Felicia due to K-Fed, her 3 biggest guardian angels and look what happened to her after that). Jamie isnt benefitting anything much from Britney. He has to go to court and filed his income & expenses every month. He was making 128k from this C-Ship. 128K for somebody in his 60s isnt a lot of money. Even a construction worker can make that much money and it clearly isnt going to hurt Britney financially speaking. The idea that he is taking advantage of her daughter is absolute non sense. If the C-Ship ends Britney will exactly turn out to be like Michael Jackson. Michael Jackson was nuts and there were no people to guard him, so the bad people will take advanrage of him and unfortunately he pased away later. Thats exactly what will happen to Britney. Shes obviously mentally unstable. She needs the C-Ship. Why are u all pushing for it to end? I dont get it. You all better be careful with what u wish for.

1 minute ago, Afiq said:

U all been hating Jamie so hard. What has he ever do to Britney? He makes her richer while giving her the best 10 years of her life. The real villain here is Sam. Britney was so happy with her life until Sam came along. Almost immediately she goes crazy. Jamie hasnt met Britney for months. So who's been making her go crazy? Off course its that snake Sam. My guess is Sam wants to marry Britney without a prenupt. When Jamie learns about it, he wasnt having it, especially considering what happened between her & K-Fed. So he sends her daughter to a hospital hoping that she would come to her senses, but apparently not. Britney became rebellious (We all know what Britney would do for love. She literally eliminate Mom and Larry and Felicia due to K-Fed, her 3 biggest guardian angels and look what happened to her after that). Jamie isnt benefitting anything much from Britney. He has to go to court and filed his income & expenses every month. He was making 128k from this C-Ship. 128K for somebody in his 60s isnt a lot of money. Even a construction worker can make that much money and it clearly isnt going to hurt Britney financially speaking. The idea that he is taking advantage of her daughter is absolute non sense. If the C-Ship ends Britney will exactly turn out to be like Michael Jackson. Michael Jackson was nuts and there were no people to guard him, so the bad people will take advanrage of him and unfortunately he pased away later. Thats exactly what will happen to Britney. Shes obviously mentally unstable. She needs the C-Ship. Why are u all pushing for it to end? I dont get it. You all better be careful with what u wish for.

jamie is not a good person

Archived