Is Papa Spears trying to use Britney's Instagram as a Pro-CShip Argument?

ICouldntThinkOfOne

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Afiq said:

Nope. What I said its true. Shes mentally unstable. U must be crazy if u shes not having mental problems. Look at how she is on instagram. 

No sweetie you are the unstable one! If you think that just because she is "out of the norm" by instagram content standards it doesn't mean S.H.I.T! No one can argue in court that she is mentally unstable by saying  what some people or you say on Instagram.. You don't know her neither do I and for me she doesn't look crazy at all.. Now if you want to hate just to hate you're free to go! And by the way how old are you? Because who thinks the Judge will consider Britney crazy because she was barefoot on the parkin lot evelyn lozada laugh GIF

3 hours ago, Afiq said:

U all been hating Jamie so hard. What has he ever do to Britney? He makes her richer while giving her the best 10 years of her life. The real villain here is Sam. Britney was so happy with her life until Sam came along. Almost immediately she goes crazy. Jamie hasnt met Britney for months. So who's been making her go crazy? Off course its that snake Sam. My guess is Sam wants to marry Britney without a prenupt. When Jamie learns about it, he wasnt having it, especially considering what happened between her & K-Fed. So he sends her daughter to a hospital hoping that she would come to her senses, but apparently not. Britney became rebellious (We all know what Britney would do for love. She literally eliminate Mom and Larry and Felicia due to K-Fed, her 3 biggest guardian angels and look what happened to her after that). Jamie isnt benefitting anything much from Britney. He has to go to court and filed his income & expenses every month. He was making 128k from this C-Ship. 128K for somebody in his 60s isnt a lot of money. Even a construction worker can make that much money and it clearly isnt going to hurt Britney financially speaking. The idea that he is taking advantage of her daughter is absolute non sense. If the C-Ship ends Britney will exactly turn out to be like Michael Jackson. Michael Jackson was nuts and there were no people to guard him, so the bad people will take advanrage of him and unfortunately he pased away later. Thats exactly what will happen to Britney. Shes obviously mentally unstable. She needs the C-Ship. Why are u all pushing for it to end? I dont get it. You all better be careful with what u wish for.

Omg someone that finally makes sense.

Spoiler

:orangu:

The story gets more and more bizarre, damn...

I don't think a serious judge would cared that much for a Instagram account (there's no crime involved for what I know), but a good lawyer can do miracles sometimes, so...

What I can't understand is how Britney's Instagram still incredibly weird. It's impossible a person looking to the comments and still feel confident, especially someone with such low self esteem as Britney, and keep doing the same things.

It's like they're letting her to embarrass herself for the world to see how "out of It" she is.

When "certain people" pretends to defend Britney from mean Instagram comments, what's the real motivation behind? Alienate her?

4 hours ago, BritneyOfficial said:

has Britney ever liked one of Sam’s posts? I’ve never seen her like a single one but you would think she would at least like one of her bf’s posts if she was in control of her insta and isn’t just submitting posts to her team

No, she never liked. Not even commented, funny enough he was tagged several times on her feed... Even when she didn't follow him.

Jamie Lynn since last year likes lots of her sister boyfriend content tho.

11 minutes ago, One More Time said:

Why is everyone just giving so much attention to Jaime? Mmm

We should investigate Lou. She was the mastermind of all of this. And she is corrupted as shhiit 

I think this is all distractions towards the real deal. All this is a strategy from her team. And her father support it

As much as fans recognise this, until Jamie is out of the picture nothing can be done. If Britney wanted an investigation into lou right now, under Jamie it wouldnt happen.

It's obvious her team tries to convey her image a certain way on social media. 

But regardless of that and whatever manipulated public perception they're trying to give her, that doesn't hold ad valid evidence in court because most celebrities and businesses have social media managers/teams running their accounts. So that wouldn't hold as valid evidence for the actual person.

That's why the judge needs to hear from her in person.  This only effects her image to the public (which can be damaging to her future career and personal life), but not to the courts. So let's hope the investigation finally frees so she can outs them.

4 hours ago, Afiq said:

U all been hating Jamie so hard. What has he ever do to Britney? He makes her richer while giving her the best 10 years of her life. The real villain here is Sam. Britney was so happy with her life until Sam came along. Almost immediately she goes crazy. Jamie hasnt met Britney for months. So who's been making her go crazy? Off course its that snake Sam. My guess is Sam wants to marry Britney without a prenupt. When Jamie learns about it, he wasnt having it, especially considering what happened between her & K-Fed. So he sends her daughter to a hospital hoping that she would come to her senses, but apparently not. Britney became rebellious (We all know what Britney would do for love. She literally eliminate Mom and Larry and Felicia due to K-Fed, her 3 biggest guardian angels and look what happened to her after that). Jamie isnt benefitting anything much from Britney. He has to go to court and filed his income & expenses every month. He was making 128k from this C-Ship. 128K for somebody in his 60s isnt a lot of money. Even a construction worker can make that much money and it clearly isnt going to hurt Britney financially speaking. The idea that he is taking advantage of her daughter is absolute non sense. If the C-Ship ends Britney will exactly turn out to be like Michael Jackson. Michael Jackson was nuts and there were no people to guard him, so the bad people will take advanrage of him and unfortunately he pased away later. Thats exactly what will happen to Britney. Shes obviously mentally unstable. She needs the C-Ship. Why are u all pushing for it to end? I dont get it. You all better be careful with what u wish for.

Is this guy serious? :katyclown:

also are you from Malaysia because chile you’re embarrassing the country :jeanluc:

deactivate now :badthoughts:

4 hours ago, Afiq said:

Its because shes obviously having dementia. We all see her posts. Does she looks normal? She even went to court barefooted. She cant even act normal in front of a judge. Does that looks like shes mentally stable too? It wasnt Jamie doing it. He hasnt met her for months. Controlling her like what? Off course Britney is opposed to him. He wants to marry Sam. Im guessing without a prenupt. Im pretty sure Sam is manipulating her all over the place right now. 

You know what? Your problem is you keep on guessing and assuming. I dont even know why am I entertaining your ignorant *** because you’re not even worth to be argued with. if anything you’re the one who should be under Jamie’s ***  

I hope that troll was banned. I’m sick of random trolls derailing threads. 

IG isn’t facts. Her dads team clearly control the narrative and I have no doubt they have a heavy hand on most of her posts. 
I can’t wait till she can hire a real social media manager who is a Stan of course. She has so many iconic moment and photos she can post all the time. 

4 hours ago, Afiq said:

This theory is... interesting. But then I wonder why Jamie Lynn would keep liking his posts if he is trying to marry her sister without a prenup... it’s safe to say Jamie Lynn would side with Papa Spears and Lou Taylor. I mean... don’t get me wrong, I don’t trust Sam either but I don’t think this is the case. Just my opinion❤️

She doesn't have direct access to her Instagram. Someone of her team gathered posts from her and now sending randomly. That's why usually posts from last months. That's why there is no real timing post or live stream. So ıts obisously planned. Her team trying to manipulate gp with her IG. 

I think she deserves to be free. But she needs  trustable guide. I don't think that Sam has good intentions. I feel like Britney will do same mistake once she get free and gonna marry with Sam. Who knows maybe she wanted more baby. She needs someone on her level. Someone who isn't hungry for fame and money. 

4 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Sorry I was playing Crash Bandicoot so probably y'all already know it, but yeah she follows it :orangu:

4 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

There's the screenshot, but I can't take the direct url 

I hate mobile :wontcry:

4 hours ago, OOPSY said:

Yes, she does follow that account.

4 hours ago, Catalin said:

EhQx4p_UYAA0rhv?format=jpg&name=medium

4 hours ago, OOPSY said:

Papa Spears does not follow LT  back tho.

Thanks guys. Funny that he doesnt follow Lou back. 

5 hours ago, Afiq said:

is this a troll? get the **** out of here

Archived