Is Papa Spears trying to use Britney's Instagram as a Pro-CShip Argument?

ICouldntThinkOfOne

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, MM0219 said:

And it was enough for Britney to call Kevin to come collect the kids. But according to Afiq Jamie is a good egg. :umwtf:

Like I said. We all have our burst out moments. We all made mistakes. I aint seeing any bruise on her kids. Doesnt sounds like it was excessively violent. A lot of people got some spankings from their parents/grandparents now and then. It wasnt a big deal to me. 

Just now, Hooked-On-Knee said:

How does one see a woman dancing and smiling and then come to the conclusion that she's crazy.

Her instagram is not any different than most moms nearing their '40s. 

Christina Ricci was a big actress back in the day. But she was self cutting herself back then. On the surface she looks fine. On the inside shes not. Same as Britney. MJ was obviously mentally sick too before he died. The situation that MJ had was exactly the same as Britney breakdown era. Dad came and save her. MJ should hv had a C-Ship to before he died. 

Just now, Afiq said:

Christina Ricci was a big actress back in the day. But she was self cutting herself back then. On the surface she looks fine. On the inside shes not. Same as Britney. MJ was obviously mentally sick too before he died. The situation that MJ had was exactly the same as Britney breakdown era. Dad came and save her. MJ should hv had a C-Ship to before he died. 

HER DAD IS NOT GOOD. GET IT?

Just now, Afiq said:

And? You have 0 proof that Britney is just pretending to look okay.

There were MUCH better alternatives than a conservatorship to what Britney was going through. 

2 minutes ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

@ICouldntThinkOfOne im so sorry your thread was  made  weird by a pro jamie person

Im not pro Jamie. I just think he is good for Britney. Are u all forgetting who saved Britney from getting bankrupt by Sam Lutfi back in 2008? This time its another Sam taking over Britney. Dont believe what the media says and all this #FreeBritney propaganda. 

1 minute ago, Afiq said:

Im not pro Jamie. I just think he is good for Britney. Are u all forgetting who saved Britney from getting bankrupt by Sam Lutfi back in 2008? This time its another Sam taking over Britney. Dont believe what the media says and all this #FreeBritney propaganda. 

Britney was nowhere near bankruptcy in 2008. Yet another basic fact that you do not know. 

Just now, Hooked-On-Knee said:

And? You have 0 proof that Britney is just pretending to look okay.

There were MUCH better alternatives than a conservatorship to what Britney was going through. 

Such as? What alternative? And u also have absolutely ZERO proof that she is mentally stable. So why are u pushing so hard to end it when u urself doesnt hv the proof. All im saying is, everything has been going good. Then Sam canme along comolete 180. Something is really wrong there  

1 minute ago, Afiq said:

Britney is literally trying to remove him from the conservatorship. :tifflmao:

Just now, MM0219 said:

Britney was nowhere near bankruptcy in 2008. Yet another basic fact that you do not know. 

She went from 100 million dollars net worth to just 46 million dollars within just 2-3 years. Give her a few more years, who knows what will happened to her money. Shes definitely heading towards MJ financial mess at that time. 

1 minute ago, Afiq said:

Such as? What alternative? And u also have absolutely ZERO proof that she is mentally stable. So why are u pushing so hard to end it when u urself doesnt hv the proof. All im saying is, everything has been going good. Then Sam canme along comolete 180. Something is really wrong there  

You need help I was trying to read about this topic and it turned into your life story about how your dad beats you and your friend cuts themselves with a knife. Get off this forum please. You’re not on topic and completely inappropriate. :ban:

1 minute ago, Afiq said:

What alternative? MUCH MUCH MUCH therapy, better friends and a good team to get her on track.

It was literally confirmed Britney herself supports the #Freebritney movement.

I'm convinced you're just not being serious right now. 

Archived