Is Papa Spears trying to use Britney's Instagram as a Pro-CShip Argument?

ICouldntThinkOfOne

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Taking off painful heels to walk to your car doesn't make you crazy. Seriously men have never ******* worn heels and talk about it like they know what it's like.  Heels can be very hard to walk in in parking lots.  I wear mine to work all the time and I can walk perfectly fine in the building but outside it's daunting to walk on the uneven ground. So she took them off to get to her car. Oh my god it's the end of the world lol. 

2 hours ago, Dream Within a Dream said:

How can he use that argument to his advantage lmao. 

if her instagram made a ‘public alarm’ then her conservator is doing a **** job and she’s getting in worse mental shape because of if. 

Exactly, its almost as if hes saying "yes I dont have any relationship with my conservatee whatsoever and I only know about her life/moves thru her Instagram". I mean, give me a ******* break. Why would he use instagram to say hes concerned about her when shes under a cship where he controls every aspect of her life? Shouldnt he know whats going on with her life, shouldnt he be helping her and being there for her when hes fighting for her estate and affairs? What would he imply with that? That shes under a cship where he doesnt know what she has been up to and that she has 100% control over her Instagram and he doesnt know anything beforehand?

They always want to say shell die without the cship, that Jamie saved her life, that hes a hero... Then they say shes unstable, stopped taking meds, stopped progressing to justify the cship for life. They cant have both ways. They cant use the cship to say shell die and that she got better bc of it and then say shes unstable and need to be under this **** for life when shes already under for 12 ******* years already and did her no good. ******* clowns that cant make up their minds to go with whatever bs they are trying and think we will fall for their ****. 

Archived