Fun facts about The Circus: starring Britney Spears

Thelegendarybritney

1 hour ago, Lurker93 said:

And to this date there's people who still have the guts to say she didn't deliver in this tour. 
She f'ing worked those 3 stages as none has done before NOR since!
And the sass she had during it... never seen alike: From wishing "Merry Xmas" in March, to the "my p***y is hanging out", to the "rock out with your ***** out", to the pissed mood from the weed stink in the arena and SO MUCH MORE... 
This tour is why Britney Spears is the supreme standard of what a "perfomer" is. 

her stage presence was amazing during this tour and yes i totally agree with you, she worked those huge stages so well :awyeah:

I am still dying from the ''my p***y is hanging out'' :orangu: 

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

OMG that is incredible :o i am so glad you won and your video is amazing. Do you mind if i put it as one of the fun facts in the thread? 

Not at all! Thanks! I worked sooo hard on it. I consider myself and artist because I always have a vision and something to say. I’m thinking about making new videos after ten years because of the movement. Thank you so much again.

Just now, TakeYourHand said:

Not at all! Thanks! I worked sooo hard on it. I consider myself and artist because I always have a vision and something to say. I’m thinking about making new videos after ten years because of the movement. Thank you so much again.

you definitely deserve it and what better recognition than from Britney Spears herself :yay: 

i cant wait to see you making a video about the #FreeBritney movement that would be awesome :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Just now, Thelegendarybritney said:

you definitely deserve it and what better recognition than from Britney Spears herself :yay: 

i cant wait to see you making a video about the #FreeBritney movement that would be awesome :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Yeah I saved I screenshot on my old laptop but it’s somewhere in the attic with a missing battery otherwise I would share. She wrote about it and thanked me and obviously featured it. It was truly one of my favorite moments in life because I was so young and worked so hard and received credit from my idol. Magical feeling. I haven’t made one yet for the #freebritney movement but I did just share this video because I think it’s appropriate for the current times. 

2 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

Yeah I saved I screenshot on my old laptop but it’s somewhere in the attic with a missing battery otherwise I would share. She wrote about it and thanked me and obviously featured it. It was truly one of my favorite moments in life because I was so young and worked so hard and received credit from my idol. Magical feeling. I haven’t made one yet for the #freebritney movement but I did just share this video because I think it’s appropriate for the current times. 

Thank you for sharing it with us and thanks for letting me include your fun fact in thread :yay: i will definitely check that video out! 

13 minutes ago, Sakis***** said:

this is better

Folks this was the last time Britney the performer we grew up loving was present. The circus tour was her last public appearance! Despite the Minimal choreography, she slayed what she was given or what she was willing to give. The sass, the charisma, all the things we loved about Britney the performer was on this tour, She was just a little more mature during this time as a performer. We had glimpses of her after the circus tour, but this tour was Britney from start to finish. I will say the second leg is when she really got comfortable again as a entertainer & let loose & by the end of the tour we all thought she was back in full form & than Femme Fatal happen 😩

1 hour ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Folks this was the last time Britney the performer we grew up loving was present. The circus tour was her last public appearance! Despite the Minimal choreography, she slayed what she was given or what she was willing to give. The sass, the charisma, all the things we loved about Britney the performer was on this tour, She was just a little more mature during this time as a performer. We had glimpses of her after the circus tour, but this tour was Britney from start to finish. I will say the second leg is when she really got comfortable again as a entertainer & let loose & by the end of the tour we all thought she was back in full form & than Femme Fatal happen 😩

I felt like Femme Fatale could have been so much better but the production was not the best and she wasn't really feeling it. There were some good shows tho!!

49 minutes ago, thelegendney said:

simply my favorite tour, period. would have done anything to see it:crying3:

my favorite moments that stand out to me would be the European leg bc brunetteney>>, the get naked chores was amazing, sweet dreams interlude, also outburstney "my p*ssys hanging out", etc. Also I LIVE for the slave remix.

She blessed us with brunetteney so hard :kyliecry: 

05f217a440a4c2fc9d7a434c2ee71ea61730f881

8 hours ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Who cares about a hard choreo when we had this britney 

2:30-3:12... confident,no ticks (!), Energy,swag,stage presence charisma, attitude,with rhythm and in sync with the dancers..circusney was still dancing and moved her body like the legendary miss britney spears that we all knew.now it's gone.

11 hours ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

her stage presence was amazing during this tour and yes i totally agree with you, she worked those huge stages so well :awyeah:

I am still dying from the ''my p***y is hanging out'' :orangu: 

hahahahahaha

just casually having you p***y out there in front of thousands of people

Unpopular opinion: I think the first leg was the best one :kyliecry:

Even if she had some more energy in later legs, during the first leg the choreo was the absolute sharpest and most on point! She just flowed so nicely :walkoff:

As the tour progressed she did more improvisation and didnt stick as strictly to the choreo.

Nonetheless, her best tour from start to finish :bow_bowing_orange:

On 9/5/2020 at 7:53 AM, AlottaWarmHeart said:

Yes, everyone loved the show! some people were spotted leaving the show, not on my date, but on the first Australian dates!! Britney even made newspaper front page about the lip synching.. I thought that was ridiculous what Australia did to her, seriously.. That’s why she didn’t go back there with the FF and with POM! I really don’t know what happens with Australia, because Britney isn’t the only singer to avoid there.. Madonna also doesn’t perform there in AGES, she canceled confirmed dates multiple times! Honestly, Britney was so backlashed in Australia, I don’t think they will be seeing her anytime soon! 

:cheese:

the cost they say

Archived