Fun facts about The Circus: starring Britney Spears

Thelegendarybritney

38 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

This...... I'm still wondering how she pulled this off and I was right at the stage all 3 times!! 

I am curious about that too because at first i thought trap door but the bottom was pretty visible :omggg: i wish we got a video explaining the magic trick on the tour like when Britney got the middle part of her body saw off and pushed to the side during ooh ooh baby 

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

you're so lucky :kyliecry: what was your favorite part of the show and how was Britney that night? Did she make any cute facial expression? i wanna know it all :kyliecry: 

Circus/her entrance was pretty amaze. Radar, If U Seek Amy & Womanizer have always been fave performances of mine. I just remember thinking I was close enough to see her teeth and they were beautiful LOL

Its odd and kinda ironic since she didnt dance much but i feel more “jealous” of people who had the chance to attend the circus tour than those who went to onyx hotel. It was such an epic tour. I saw her with FF in Paris, she looked radiant and gorgeous but i wish i had attended the csb tour🙏🏻

4 hours ago, Bro96 said:

Its odd and kinda ironic since she didnt dance much but i feel more “jealous” of people who had the chance to attend the circus tour than those who went to onyx hotel. It was such an epic tour. I saw her with FF in Paris, she looked radiant and gorgeous but i wish i had attended the csb tour🙏🏻

if i was old enough then, i would have loved to get a chance to go and see it :kyliecry: 

21 hours ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

She rocked the sparkling outfit, a little trip down the memory lane for all of us :makeitrain:

And to this date there's people who still have the guts to say she didn't deliver in this tour. 
She f'ing worked those 3 stages as none has done before NOR since!
And the sass she had during it... never seen alike: From wishing "Merry Xmas" in March, to the "my p***y is hanging out", to the "rock out with your ***** out", to the pissed mood from the weed stink in the arena and SO MUCH MORE... 
This tour is why Britney Spears is the supreme standard of what a "perfomer" is. 

My only fun fact is that at some point in the tour they had a competition to make an official commercial and I won and was featured on her website. I died. I made the video and mix. I was only 17. Won free tickets. My seats were on literally inches away from the stage on a couch. Video is below. It’s definitely dated now but I worked so hard on it and my friend called me one day and said I was on her website lmfao. It still baffles me. 

26 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

My only fun fact is that at some point in the tour they had a competition to make an official commercial and I won and was featured on her website. I died. I made the video and mix. I was only 17. Won free tickets. My seats were on literally inches away from the stage on a couch. Video is below. It’s definitely dated now but I worked so hard on it and my friend called me one day and said I was on her website lmfao. It still baffles me. 

OMG that is incredible :o i am so glad you won and your video is amazing. Do you mind if i put it as one of the fun facts in the thread? 

Archived