Fun facts about The Circus: starring Britney Spears

Thelegendarybritney

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn’t get to go see this show but I recall fans were pretty hard on her :overitkbye:Despite fans being arseholes the tour was still successful :comingthru: The videos I’ve seen look good and some friends told me it was way better in person :tbh: which TBH I’ve seen Brit live before and I can say shes completely different in person vs video:brityes: 

18 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

I didn’t get to go see this show but I recall fans were pretty hard on her :overitkbye:Despite fans being arseholes the tour was still successful :comingthru: The videos I’ve seen look good and some friends told me it was way better in person :tbh: which TBH I’ve seen Brit live before and I can say shes completely different in person vs video:brityes: 

I heard some critics were harsh when she came to Australia as well but the media can have a piece of her because the tour was amazing from production to costume to set list and to our amazing queen herself :beat:

My favorite performance is Piece of me in the cage it was everything i could have asked for :yesplease:

I was lucky enough to go see it on one of the last shows of the tour! I went on the first show in Brisbane, Australia on November 22, 2009. 
I remember that I bought a VIP ticket, so I was standing right behind the Golden Seats, I was so close to her, I could see her perfection at naked eye! I wish I could go back in time and live that day all over again.. I was also able to take so many beautiful shots of her because I took my semi profissional camera with me, which was later confiscated by her security team. They made me delete several videos that I zoomed in her face, but I could recover all of them, thankfully! She looked like a real Princess... No words to describe that day! 

:comingthru:

16 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

Another fun fact: Simon Ellis confirmed that the Freakshow remix originally sampled a horror movie from the 2000s. Despite liking the mix, her team didn’t wanna pay the royalties for the sample so it was removed.

I wonder what movie he sampled though? Some people speculated Donnie Darko but he never confirmed

That is so cool i could definitely see that for freakshow since the song gives off a very dark vibe :o 

36 minutes ago, AlottaWarmHeart said:

I was lucky enough to go see it on one of the last shows of the tour! I went on the first show in Brisbane, Australia on November 22, 2009. 
I remember that I bought a VIP ticket, so I was standing right behind the Golden Seats, I was so close to her, I could see her perfection at naked eye! I wish I could go back in time and live that day all over again.. I was also able to take so many beautiful shots of her because I took my semi profissional camera with me, which was later confiscated by her security team. They made me delete several videos that I zoomed in her face, but I could recover all of them, thankfully! She looked like a real Princess... No words to describe that day! 

:comingthru:

Oh wow that is amazing. Did the fans enjoy the show? I heard some critics were being pretty rude and spreading lies that people left because she was lip-syncing when Britney brought the show to Australia :ohwut:

2 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

Oh wow that is amazing. Did the fans enjoy the show? I heard some critics were being pretty rude and spreading lies that people left because she was lip-syncing when Britney brought the show to Australia :ohwut:

Yes, everyone loved the show! some people were spotted leaving the show, not on my date, but on the first Australian dates!! Britney even made newspaper front page about the lip synching.. I thought that was ridiculous what Australia did to her, seriously.. That’s why she didn’t go back there with the FF and with POM! I really don’t know what happens with Australia, because Britney isn’t the only singer to avoid there.. Madonna also doesn’t perform there in AGES, she canceled confirmed dates multiple times! Honestly, Britney was so backlashed in Australia, I don’t think they will be seeing her anytime soon! 

:cheese:

10 minutes ago, Dirk said:

ANOTHER ONE *dj khaled voice*: They added a sample of Hey Boy, Hey Girl (The Chemical Brithers) to POM on some European dates.

This tour has my fav band of all her tours.

My fav date is the Madison Square Garden ones, her body was so hot and she had a tan. Australia leg was fun with some wigs, sunglasses and her energy on fire! The Janet vibe with the brown hair in Europe. And the second USA leg, the best, she was more confident and into it.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlQdVJEjLKovjke8Fth4k

Oh wow. Is there a video of POM?

52 minutes ago, Dirk said:

ANOTHER ONE *dj khaled voice*: They added a sample of Hey Boy, Hey Girl (The Chemical Brithers) to POM on some European dates.

This tour has my fav band of all her tours.

My fav date is the Madison Square Garden ones, her body was so hot and she had a tan. Australia leg was fun with some wigs, sunglasses and her energy on fire! The Janet vibe with the brown hair in Europe. And the second USA leg, the best, she was more confident and into it.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlQdVJEjLKovjke8Fth4k

oh wow i didnt know that and she looked absolutely amazing with that brown hair and the tan :sendinglove:

43 minutes ago, AlottaWarmHeart said:

Yes, everyone loved the show! some people were spotted leaving the show, not on my date, but on the first Australian dates!! Britney even made newspaper front page about the lip synching.. I thought that was ridiculous what Australia did to her, seriously.. That’s why she didn’t go back there with the FF and with POM! I really don’t know what happens with Australia, because Britney isn’t the only singer to avoid there.. Madonna also doesn’t perform there in AGES, she canceled confirmed dates multiple times! Honestly, Britney was so backlashed in Australia, I don’t think they will be seeing her anytime soon! 

:cheese:

aw i feel bad that they were so mean to her. I heard she said that she was there for the fans and didn't care about the critics but that must have got to her :( 

20 minutes ago, alexdaily said:

Wow I had never seen this before she totally killed it!! Was the rest of the show as good? :yesplease: They should've been the recording for the DVD

Yes the show is amazing! This is the video i usually use to watch the show: 

It's not official but the recording is pretty good. i wish the quality was a little better but the tour is definitely worth a watch!!

Archived