Fun facts about The Circus: starring Britney Spears

Thelegendarybritney

On 9/4/2020 at 10:44 PM, sanpedro said:

Another fun fact: Britney’s 2 best interludes come from this tour! The Sweet Dreams one and the Break The Ice one. The first one has Pigrez so let’s leave that one out.

I am literally obsessed with the Sweet Dreams interlude and I still watch it very often. She looks incredible in it and those lyrics sadly pertain so well to her life. 

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, DonoDotto said:

I remember seeing her on the news strutting around and whipping her hair in the cage for POM. That was when I first thought "WOW, that chick is badass!" :kyliecry:

Piece of me performance is something i could watch on the daily :kyliecry:

1 hour ago, DonoDotto said:

Unpopular opinion: I think the first leg was the best one :kyliecry:

Even if she had some more energy in later legs, during the first leg the choreo was the absolute sharpest and most on point! She just flowed so nicely :walkoff:

As the tour progressed she did more improvisation and didnt stick as strictly to the choreo.

Nonetheless, her best tour from start to finish :bow_bowing_orange:

I also think first leg had some of the best outfits as well!

On 9/5/2020 at 3:48 AM, sanpedro said:

Ugh and to think this tour was even more criticized than the Femme Fatale tour:jl:

Stans that witnessed this are so lucky. Younger stans like me that grew up on Piece Of Me Vegas really had it rough:crying1:

It was even worse being a fan since the beginning and experiencing all the concerts on videos but never been able to go until POM. Still count my blessings I managed to see her live on her last tour tho. 

10 hours ago, sugarfallxofme said:

another fun fact is that she was supposed to go to south america (for the first time) but something related to the arenas and stages being too expensive made it impossible to do it.

hqdefault.jpg

if u can set in arena, you can set it anywhere!

in that pic was one of the concerts in australia in a stadium without hangers, the show of course could be spotted in latin america, the negotiations were advanced too much! the cancellation came not for ticket selling, came for strategy to the femme fatale tour, a cheaper production show compared to circus. 

Archived