5 minutes ago, MX3 said:

obviously slumber party and perfume. 

This song came out back in January and nobody noticed even though its a total ***** popper 

On 5/24/2020 at 12:44 PM, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

So I was going through my playlists and one of them is "Songs That Deserved More" and thought it would be interesting to see your thoughts. I chose a song from each artist mentioned, but of course they have other songs that did not deserve to flop or should've been more successful than they were. Although there are a couple of artists on here I'm not the most fond of anymore I can't deny that these aren't bops and deserved more. :clicktina:

1) Britney SpearsSlumber Party  Peak: #86 USA  Highest Peak: #1 US Dance Club Songs Fun FactThe song is Britney's 36th Billboard Hot 100 entry

2) Christina Aguilera - Your Body Peak: #34 USA Highest Peak: #1 US Dance Club Songs Fun Fact: Music video directed by longtime Beyonce collaborator Melina Matsoukas

3. Taylor Swift - New Romantics Peak: #46 USA Highest Peak: #9 US Adult Top 40 Fun Fact: Rolling Stone named it #58 Best Song of the Decade in 2019

4. Lady Gaga - The Cure Peak: #39 USA Highest Peak: #2 Finland Download Fun Fact: Lady Gaga debuted the song at 2017's Coachella Music Festival

5. Nicki Minaj & Ariana Grande - Bed Peak: #42 USA Highest Peak: #6 Belgium Fun Fact: The 5th Nicki and Ariana collaboration out of 6

6. Beyoncé - Upgrade U  Peak: #59 USA Highest Peak: #11 US Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs Fun Fact: Song was released as a promotional single in the USA only

7. Madonna - Girl Gone Wild Peak: #106 USA Highest Peak: #1 Global Dance Songs/US Dance Club Songs Fun Fact: Madonna was threatened litigation by Girls Gone Wild creator

8. Hilary Duff - Sparks Peak: #93 USA Highest Peak: #1 Hong Kong Fun Fact: Song is Hilary's 4th top 10 on the US Dance Club Charts after 3 consecutive #1s from 07-08

9. Katy Perry - Bon Appétit Peak: #59 USA Highest Peak: #2 New Zealand Heatseekers Fun Fact: The music video accrued 16 million views in 24 hours most since Adele's Hello

10. Carly Rae Jepsen - Run Away With Me Peak: Did not chart in the USA Highest Peak: #15 Slovakia Fun Fact: Rolling Stone named it #49 on their year-end list of 2015 Best Songs

SHARE YOURS :kisses2all:

rsz_d0b2gpbuwaautba.thumb.jpg.1125ade90cb9ac0d1bf12e69ac2d0193.jpg

:riri:

I love this reimagined and remixed, but still iconic edition more. :queenriri:
I know Overprotected it’s such a classic among fans, but I never like it that much so I don’t really care about it. Beez In The Trap it’s an international hit. It deserved at least top #20 in America. It’s a ******* shame all her iconic rap songs never made it on top due to the fact that pop was at its peak! :selena:

Physical is one of the best pop records released this year and it’s a shame it never hit number #1. Eh, Eh by Gaga deserved better, it was such a fresh and immaculate moment during that time in her career. I was in looooooove with Who Owns My Heart! Miley deserved Taylor’s succes and I said what tf I said!!!!! I’m glad Countdown flopped:selena:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Style. said:

I love this reimagined and remixed, but still iconic edition more. :queenriri:
I know Overprotected it’s such a classic among fans, but I never like it that much so I don’t really care about it. Beez In The Trap it’s an international hit. It deserved at least top #20 in America. It’s a ******* shame all her iconic rap songs never made it on top due to the fact that pop was at its peak! :selena:

Physical is one of the best pop records released this year and it’s a shame it never hit number #1. Eh, Eh by Gaga deserved better, it was such a fresh and immaculate moment during that time in her career. I was in looooooove with Who Owns My Heart! Miley deserved Taylor’s succes and I said what tf I said!!!!! I’m glad Countdown flopped:selena:

Ohhhhh killinnnn me softlyyyyy :katybelt: do you prefer the Snuggie version like I do better? :jj: 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block