Just now, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

When the thread is a hit and people ask for a sequel who am I to say no? Jealousy is a disease my friend :riri:

Here you go again, cracking a snarky remark at the end of a post you quote me with :shameless:

I was joking with u, but I guess u felt that it was very nessecersary to write a unneeded comment in the end of your post :shameless:

But whatever flows with you, I guess :shameless:

Just now, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

People are snarky with me better prepare for a snarky remark right back :shameless:

For starters, I haven’t been snarky with you and if you’re stuck in May... :shameless:

Wake up, It’s September 2nd of 2020, we are 3 months away from this horrible year ending :shameless:

I have not made a snarky comment against you, and whenever I did it, it was a joke :shameless:

It was just a joke, I wasn’t telling anything against you but u still took it too heart :shameless:

22 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

For starters, I haven’t been snarky with you and if you’re stuck in May... :shameless:

Wake up, It’s September 2nd of 2020, we are 3 months away from this horrible year ending :shameless:

I have not made a snarky comment against you, and whenever I did it, it was a joke :shameless:

It was just a joke, I wasn’t telling anything against you but u still took it too heart :shameless:

I didn’t take anything to heart don’t make this bigger than it really is :shameless:

1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

:shameless: I can’t control how you feel but have a great day :riri:

Did I ask you to control your feelings? I was feeling very uncomfortable with the snarky post you posted, and I told u and asked you to stop. Yet yr still using the same excuse. 

First u falsely accuse of me of being snarky to you, then you post this. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block