BLACKPINK wins "Song of Summer" at the MTV VMAs

Slayer

The VMAS are really an irrelevant joke now. You can tell in the past decade it went from who deserved the award to let’s give every big celebrity one award to we can get them to come and perform. Honestly I think it started with Britney and Piece of Me, we know they gave her those awards to have the show be built around her “comeback” for ratings. I mean she deserved them to make up for how much they jipped her in the past, but we all know Piece of Me isn’t one of her best videos. of course Dua and Harry didn’t want to come if they’re not nominated, the show barely gets any viewers anymore, and they won’t win anymore major awards, so what do they get out of it? They’re not gonna benefit from much exposure. 

anyways, I am looking forward to Lady Gaga, Ariana, and Taylor’s performances, but I’ll probably just catch them online afterwards. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Leader
On 8/24/2020 at 12:05 PM, Invitation said:

"As we reported earlier, superstars Harry Styles and Dua Lipa both declined to perform on the VMAs, but their decisions were made before nominations were finalized."

This is the quote I got from HDD. Looks more like they're snubbed because they declined to perform. I couldn't find their previous report to confirm.

So MTV won't nominate them as retaliation? :disappointed:

On 8/24/2020 at 6:51 PM, Slayer said:

BLACKPINK - How You Like That

Cardi B f/ Megan Thee Stallion - WAP

DaBaby f/ Roddy Ricch - Rockstar

DJ Khaled f/ Drake - Popstar

Doja Cat - Say So

Dua Lipa - Break My Heart

Harry Styles - Watermelon Sugar

Jack Harlow - What's Poppin

Lil Baby f/ 42 Drugg

Megan Thee Stallion f/ Beyoncé - Savage

Miley Cyrus - Midnight Sky

Pop Smoke f/ 50 Cent and Roddy Ricch - The Woo

SAINt JHN - Roses

Saweetie - Tap In

Taylor Swift - cardigan

The Weeknd - Blinding Lights

How you like that, Break my heart, Say so and Roses 😍😍😍😍😍

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block