Lady Gaga Stupid Love Video Outtakes leak

Slayer

34 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I think the pre-chorus is impeccable, but the chorus is so damn boring and underwhelming. Max Martin my ***... Qom1V3X.jpg

I’m a fan of dance music as I grew up with it so I can appreciate the harder songs like 911 and Replay. My sister was 17 when I was born in 1991 so all I heard growing up was 90s and 2000s dance. Stupid Love just doesn’t do it for me. I agree about the pre chorus though. 

• Love 1

Thumbnail makes me rethink of Iggy’s issues with cultural appropriation. Why in the world does gaga get no hate for stealing drag queen culture but is honoured instead. Please somebody explain this faltering logic :umomg:.

Drag and rap culture are both minority groups just like homosexuality and black culture are not predominant either so where is the freaking difference making gaga a saviour and Iggy a scapegoat :jtum:.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Thumbnail makes me rethink of Iggy’s issues with cultural appropriation. Why in the world does gaga get no hate for stealing drag queen culture but is honoured instead. Please somebody explain this faltering logic :umomg:.

Drag and rap culture are both minority groups just like homosexuality and black culture are not predominant either so where is the freaking difference making gaga a saviour and Iggy a scapegoat :jtum:.

IGGY got it a bit hard. She was one of the first main ones on the appropriation train.

13 hours ago, Slayer said:

Honestly I think ROM would have been best! This may be controversial but my faves on Chromatica are Free Woman, Fun Tonight, 1000 Doves & Sine From Above!

Swap out Free Woman for Replay and I'll agree.

Personally I think her singles should go like this from here on out

1. Stupid Love
  2. Rain On Me
  3. Sour Candy
  4. Alice
  5. 1000 Doves (the most underrated track on the album)
  6. Fun Tonight
  7. Replay
  8. Sine From Above

Honestly this album is good enough to keep popping out singles! Gaga need to go the Teenage Dream route and keep adding features to later releases to keep the hype up.

Fun Tonight featuring Dua Lipa

Alice featuring Kim Petras

Sine From Above reuniting Cher and Elton John (Imagine a twisted music video of them as a family!)

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block