New post of Felicia talking indirectly about #FreeBritney

Just now, Britneyarmy8 said:

U don’t know that at all

shes know Britney the most, u think her pyscho powerful Hollywood lawyers wouldn’t attack her first? 

If I were Britney's friend or family I would say **** the NDA tbh. I'd probably move to another country before I did though. One that doesn't have extradition laws. Then when Brinny is free she can save me. :tiffanycries:

I noticed she changed her Instagram bio... a few weeks ago it said "Personal assistant of @BritneySpears"  but now it says "VIP Tour Guide Britney Spears - LV"... hmmm

I think she's been hinting a lot about Britney... you can tell she's a dear friend:

Awwwwww...and i LOVE this pic of them:

• Love 4
3 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Sounds more like it could be about the highly critical fans nitpicking Brit’s style of clothes, hair, makeup, teeth, the way she’s dancing on insta and so on and so on...

I've seen "fans" of her on Twitter literally full on bully her for those things and say the nastiest things about her... and then they wonder why she appears to have lost confidence. :ririshade2:

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I feel like Fe is the only one who is truly on Britney’s side. Someone who she can truly trust. I know she doesn’t say much, but she probably can’t under strict NDA conditions. It better for her to stay silent and be a support for Britney than speak out and risk never seeing her again :crying2: