They wanted Britney Spears to perform at the Republican National Convention

• Content Curators

When the whole trump thing went down with trying to remove the dreamers act didnt she literally post herself in a dreamers shirt and then post helpful links in her caption, directly opposing Trump?!

im so confused why the hell she would be thought to be republican

• Like 4
4 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Not even that, but to knowingly put her through the public's bad graces. Like I can't imagine the abuse she would get if her handlers (lets be real) forced her to do it. I also just don't see Trump's hardcore base being too excited about her as a performer. These are probably the people who said they wanted to shoot her when she was in her prime for doing Slave 4 U and poisoning little girls minds. 

This reminds me of when Justin Bieber wanted to perform at a Trump rally and Scooter Braun forced him not to. Justin, sis...you lucky you a straight white male. People are more inclined to forgive. But I never forget. :flop:

Trump has a lot of supporters from the south that are racists. Britney is from the south, she is one of the most famous people in the world and is white. And for the past decade people hated/mocked her more for being labled as crazy than for showing her body. Since the Kardashians, she doesnt shock people anymore. I bet Trump supporters hate way more Beyonce for example. 

Also, Trump creeped Britney out when she was a teenager. He went to her show and took a pic with her, smt he posted on his own Instagram just a few years ago. He even said a decade ago that he grabbed a hat she threw at his way bc she was cute even tho he has germaphobia. He then smt really ******/gross about her not being so put together anymore, but he still tweeted a pic with her years later. 

Anyway, I think Trump wouldnt mind If she supported him tbh, hed probably like It so his followers wouldnt be oppose to that. 

Just now, Bundy said:

Trump has a lot of supporters from the south that are racists. Britney is from the south, she is one of the most famous people in the world and is white. And for the past decade people hated/mocked her more for being labled as crazy than for showing her body. Since the Kardashians, she doesnt shock people anymore. I bet Trump supporters hate way more Beyonce for example. 

Also, Trump creeped Britney out when she was a teenager. He went to her show and took a pic with her, smt he posted on his own Instagram just a few years ago. He even said a decade ago that he grabbed a hat she threw at his way bc she was cute even tho he has germaphobia. He then smt really ******/gross about her not being so put together anymore, but he still tweeted a pic with her years later. 

Anyway, I think Trump wouldnt mind If she supported him tbh, hed probably like It so his followers wouldnt be oppose to that. 

How much of a germaphobe can Donald possible be if he regularly likes to partake in displays of golden showers? lol

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Britney has also supported #BLM and is obviously pro-LGBT. So I would say she probably leans left but isn't allowed to say so one way or another.

The pic with the dreamers shirt is smt a Trump supporter wouldnt do/post. I remember some of her fans were really upset with her on the post. I dont even know how her team allowed her to post that tbh. But yeah I dont think shes a republican now when she clearly supports LGBT and dreamers. I think back then she just went with whatever her parents supported bc she was busy and didnt know better. But since 2004 Britney seemed to become freer, independent and strong minded. 

5 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

How much of a germaphobe can Donald possible be if he regularly likes to partake in displays of golden showers? lol

Hahaha this is what he said back in 2007 or so when he was talking about her, I didnt say I believe everything he says obviously tho :quirkney:

Just now, Bundy said:

The pic with the dreamers shirt is smt a Trump supporter wouldnt do/post. I remember some of her fans were really upset with her on the post. I dont even know how her team allowed her to post that tbh. But yeah I dont think shes a republican now when she clearly supports LGBT and dreamers. I think back then she just went with whatever her parents supported bc she was busy and didnt know better. But since 2004 Britney seemed to become freer, independent and strong minded. 

She's very well-read as well, which most people don't know. I feel like reading has been her one escape throughout the conservatorship. She's probably a lot more educated than we can imagine. The thing with Britney has always been that her mind goes so quickly that she often stumbles on her own words/has trouble expressing how she feels. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Lou and Dina are totally anti-Trump, at least in public, so I doubt Britney endorsing Trump would happen.

I didn't follow Jamie Lynn on Instagram back in 2016, but I heard she posted something republican related and then deleted.

Like It was already said in here, Lynne supported a democrat governor, even tho the guy is anti-********.

The Spears probably doesn't care about politics. Jamie is all about control his daughter, JL all about kill animals, Lynne sells cheap skin cream nobody buys and Bryan is busy with his lack of a career.

They also care about money and bible.

Britney? Sometimes I even wonder If she knows Trump is the president.

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
10 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

He still maintains the story about being a germaphobe to this day though. Maybe he is overcompensating lol.

Well his 15 minutes fame is up to so in some months we wont have to hear whatever bs that giant cheeto says:imacoolmom:

1 minute ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Haha you would hope, but sadly I'm not too sure about that. Fingers crossed though. :) 

Lets hope that he wont win, I do believe maybe this might happen ;)