They wanted Britney Spears to perform at the Republican National Convention

27 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

I just hate ignorance and emotional liberals spewing nonsense based on the fake news sewage they swallow daily.  For instance this>

Girl don’t you realize the dossier was a lie and was paid for by Hillary Clinton and received from a foreign government and then handed to Obama to justify illegally spying on the trump campaign?  This is all proven fact by your very same liberal sources who pushed the Russian collusion hoax for 3 years.  The piss story started out as a 4chan hoax and you fell for it.  Obama is guilty of treason and you hate Trump for no reason other than you being gullible.  So yea, downvote this post because you’re dissociated from the truth, and I’ll downvote all of yours because you know absolutely nothing about politics, Trump, or the liberal criminals you prop up as hero’s.

The problem with getting through to people like you is y’all regard everything you disagree with as ‘fake news’. You are being fed lies everyday by Trump and his administration who entertain conspiracy theories like Qanon and push misinformation to hide the truth of what is truly going on. There is no Russian collusion hoax, there is no climate hoax, there are evidence based proof that both these things are very real. You should be ashamed of yourself. 

• Love 6
Just now, Adam Wiatrowski97 said:

This! ❤️🤩

People: Stereotypes are stupid. 

Also people: lol you Support Trump!? You're a white racist who hates gay people

To me this isn't even a right or left thing. This is a Trump is a sh!tty President thing. Facts are facts. He is not performing well. I have friends that are republican and friends that are democrats. I would never disown either of them due to their political party. Sadly, I see a lot of that going on these days. I value and appreciate a difference of opinion. I don't believe Republicans are all homophobic, transphobic, etc. But the dems are not doing themselves any favors with a Biden/Harris ticket. Lets be real...

• Like 4
1 minute ago, 2K16NEY said:

The problem with getting through to people like you is y’all regard everything you disagree with as ‘fake news’. You are being fed lies everyday by Trump and his administration who entertain conspiracy theories like Qanon and push misinformation to hide the truth of what is truly going on. There is no Russian collusion hoax, there is no climate hoax, there are evidence based proof that both these things are very real. You should be ashamed of yourself. 

I genuinely wonder what life has to do to a person to cause them to honestly believe and vocally spread basically everything in your comment. 

• Haha 2
Just now, 2K16NEY said:

Look in the mirror. 

I don't know why @DonoDotto is antagonizing you. What you said is true. It seems like a lot of people are indoctrinated into the tribalism. There are plenty of Republicans that I know who HATE Trump and are upset with the direction the party is going. There is a very weird subset of people on the internet that have deluded themselves into thinking Trump is king, that Russia is no longer a threat, that Trump is working behind the scenes to do a massive collection of pedophiles and expose the elite. Its quite laughable. 

The problem is I guess that there are things that Trump does that I wouldn't necessarily consider bad. There were people saying he was xenophobic for closing the borders in the beginning of the pandemic. I thought it was a good move. I will give people credit where credit is due. But Trump is not fit to serve. And I feel in general his presidency will hurt the Republicans in the long run. Because the next President will feel more emboldened once they see what Trump got away with. Sucks to be a Republican if its a Democrat president who thinks to himself "well no one cared when Trump did it." 

Trump has stripped any dignity or significance to the role of President. Anyone with critical thinking abilities can see it. He is not a unifying President. Obama and Hilary both have blood on their hands as well. But they're not the ones in the White Office right now.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

going back to Britney, it seems she definitely USED to be a republican as she did register as one in 2001 and supported both George bush and bob dole (although that may have been because she was standing right next to bob dole at the time). as for political issues she is big supporter of lgbt rights suggesting she is liberal, however in 2006 when someone made a "pro life sculpture" of her all she said was "i haven't said anything anti-******** in a long time" meaning she did say she was pro life (though i can't find it) and didn't altogether take it back even when she had the chance to. if i had to guess, based on this information, i would say she is probably right wing but that doesn't mean she likes trump 

6 minutes ago, Alex Dry said:

all she said was "i haven't said anything anti-******** in a long time"  

When did she say that? I dont remember Britney talking about that sculpture at all? 

@PuertoRicosFinest likes to act as if Donald Trump is a good man. Lets pretend he's not into golden showers. (Which he is.) I won't kink-shame! Brit once said:

"We're not so different you and me, cuz we both share our share of obscenities. And everybody's got some freaky tendencies. Hidden or admitted cuz we all got needs" ;) 

However I do have to ask how they defend Donald Trump cheating on his wife who had literally just given birth to his son, Baron, while shacked up in a hotel room with a **** star. Having her spank him with a magazine that had him on the cover. And then use campaign finances to pay her off to the tune of 100k?

He sounds like a great man!

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

@PuertoRicosFinest likes to act as if Donald Trump is a good man. Lets pretend he's not into golden showers. (Which he is.) I won't kink-shame! Brit once said:

"We're not so different you and me, cuz we both share our share of obscenities. And everybody's got some freaky tendencies. Hidden or admitted cuz we all got needs" ;) 

However I do have to ask how they defend Donald Trump cheating on his wife who had literally just given birth to his son, Baron, while shacked up in a hotel room with a **** star. Having her spank him with a magazine that had him on the cover. And then use campaign finances to pay her off to the tune of 100k?

He sounds like a great man!

A thousand times better than nearly everyone in politics, difference is media covers up for you if youre left wing while constantly, without a break, "exposing" you if youre right wing (I put "exposing" in parenthesis bc most of the medias "exposes" on right wingers are pure bull)

The left has been suffering for years from mass-Trump hysteria. 

Just now, DonoDotto said:

A thousand times better than nearly everyone in politics, difference is media covers up for you if youre left wing while constantly, without a break, "exposing" you if youre right wing (I put "exposing" in parenthesis bc most of the medias "exposes" on right wingers are pure bull)

The left has been suffering for years from mass-Trump hysteria. 

Gotta love whataboutism to deflect the fact that your candidate SUCKS and is not a good person. EVERYBODY ELSE is also bad is NOT an excuse that is going to work on me because I am NOT defending anyone else. Let all the perverts in DC rot in hell both conservative and liberal, imo.

As someone that works deep in the country, I can easily see Britney being a republican but having very liberal views on social issues. I have tons of patients who will say stuff like “I don’t care who you love” and then say “President Trump is doing his best and that’s enough for me”. 

I do remember Britney supporting President Bush, but that was a long time ago and I can see see her becoming more liberal since. Basically I can see her sorta flip flopping back and fourth but always being more liberal on social issues. The world may never know.

But team CON are clearly far right but the republican national convention would probably still have an easier time getting Jessica Simpson to perform. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Democrats or republicans party’s don’t really matters I guess.. it’s both democratic cause Americans are.. but people tend to dramatise everything (and politicians are using it for the votes but in the end it doesn’t even matters)..

about Britney Republican thing: Liking Bush was something good at that period and people needed that(IMO).. things changed after 3-4 years cause things started to look injustice end people started hated war and etc.. (We all know that Britney never was racist, homophobic or someone look like)

P.s. still don’t get that hardcore labels people tend to put on each other.. 

as people politicians are all the same tbh..

p.s.s don’t forget about illuminati - they are ruling everything after all :duh:

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, VCTR said:

As someone that works deep in the country, I can easily see Britney being a republican but having very liberal views on social issues. I have tons of patients who will say stuff like “I don’t care who you love” and then say “President Trump is doing his best and that’s enough for me”. 

I do remember Britney supporting President Bush, but that was a long time ago and I can see see her becoming more liberal since. Basically I can see her sorta flip flopping back and fourth but always being more liberal on social issues. The world may never know.

But team CON are clearly far right but the republican national convention would probably still have an easier time getting Jessica Simpson to perform. 

Still waiting for you to tell me just do it GIF by Rhett and Link

:umok:

13 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

@DonoDotto and @PuertoRicosFinest disliking and downvoting FACTS. Love to see it. Good to see the family values and morals of the Republican Party go out the window when it comes to old Don. But continue supporting men cheating on their wives. 

@MyahJeanSpears: yall love you some fake news and lies

Also @MyahJeanSpears: just found this [photoshopped] photo on CNN of Trump in his undies sitting on a bulldog-statue-fountain with Miley Cyrus twerking in the water, the fact that someone even thought of photoshopping this MUST mean it has basis in reality.

These are FACTS it happened POOR YOU for not believing it you right wing nutjob 

:begone::explainlol: