Britney Spears' conservatorship status remains unchanged after today's hearing, judge extends it through February 2021

Message added by Jordan Miller

Please keep all of today's conservatorship hearing posts in this topic 🙏 

14 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

Let’s not make the fan base look even more psychotic then they already do please. We want justice, not physical harm. 

hmm yes you have a point , my bad :verycool:.
No physical harm suggested though, it was just a bad joke. 

Altought!.. I also think that Lou actions need more exposure, she was named Manager Icon of 2019 for her work with Britney ¬¬, which I believe is ridiculous given the circumstances.  
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/how-business-manager-lou-taylor-is-ferociously-breaking-glass-ceiling-1246036

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, jokobish said:

the lady in the middle is disgusting... the other girl and her slightly go at it for a bit. But the lady in the middles name is Andrea Bain . Find her insta and attack her 

that woman really aggravated me so I stopped watching - I wouldn't recommend people watch this.

The other two hosts are good but that Andrea makes it infuriating to watch.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, jokobish said:

the lady in the middle is disgusting... the other girl and her slightly go at it for a bit. But the lady in the middles name is Andrea Bain . Find her insta and attack her 

I want her to be under control of her dad..

and yes the father has done enough harm!!! the physical altrication should always be mentioned..

and Im still not sure if Britney is doing all this or its a big plot

That video just goes to show they do the minimum research ms. Bain can take her own advice and admit you don't know what you dont know. There are plenty of documents showing where her money could be and why its no documented in the courts as she states. 

34 minutes ago, jokobish said:

And why is she disgusting? She said she doesn’t want anyone to take advantage of Brit.  Since when is that a bad thing? 

2 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

And why is she disgusting? She said she doesn’t want anyone to take advantage of Brit.  Since when is that a bad thing? 

She knows nothing .. she acts like her father is her savior and that Britney is incapable of taking care of herself 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
59 minutes ago, jokobish said:

OMG.. I cant stand the "journalist" in the middle, she is not even well informed about the case.
The one the left has said before she is a big Britney fan and a supporter of Free Britney movement :clap:.

• Like 1