Michelle Obama drops truth bombs during speech at the Democratic National Convention

44 minutes ago, rower2222 said:

They also said Hillary was going to win. What Happened there?

hillary clinton wow GIF

The model Im referring to actually predicted Trump win in 2016, and has correctly predicted wins since 1948.
Of course considering all the uncertainity seen in 2020 anything could change from one week to another, so lets wait and see.

61f8d756ba405645a67e1c0c647314f1.gif

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Stefani said:

Interesting that she's been really chatty lately about her dislike of Trump's policies, but I don't remember her being this critical of her husband when he was in office granting permission for drones to bomb Syria and destabilizing other Middle Eastern countries.  :lessons:

Shhhht. We have to pretend that didn't happened. Obama won a noble peace prize after all. 

• Love 1
56 minutes ago, GMFlop said:

2016 election said hi. 

Yeah, a ******* disgrace, people that voted Trump are as dumb and disgusting as him if not even more.

There’s just two types of “right wing people”

- Evil, selfish, fascist, money hungry people.

- Hardcore Christians, homophobic, racist rats that probably don’t know how much 2 + 2 is. Basically ignorants that don’t know anything about politics and scream MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! GOD HATES YOU! 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

Yeah, a ******* disgrace, people that voted Trump are as dumb and disgusting as him if not even more.

There’s just two types of “right wing people”

- Evil, selfish, fascist, money hungry people.

- Hardcore Christians, homophobic, racist rats that probably don’t know how much  2 + 2 is. Basically ignorants that don’t know anything about politics and scream MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! GOD HATES YOU! 

meXxPlzUjl2AkHb1DH-44oGgq2nv7ByFDFmJ3kgG

I don’t think we can solely blame Trump for the  economic downturn and a global pandemic. I mean I’m not voting for him and I think he is a misogynistic pig, he isn’t solely to blame. He IS responsible for how the US responded and it could’ve been MUCH BETTER handled than it was and we wouldn’t be in this mess. But I still think it’s incorrect to solely blame him. I don’t like my options this election at all. :gloria: 

All I have to say is that the Electoral College is antiquated and needs to be retired. The fact that more Americans voted for Hilary yet Trump still won just doesn't sit well. All the same, when George Bush won, he too lost the popular vote. Seeing a pattern here...

• Love 3
21 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

“And let me once again tell you this. The job is hard. It requires clearheaded judgment, a mastery of complex and competing issues, a devotion to facts and history, a moral compass and an ability to listen. And an abiding belief that each of the 330 million lives in this country has meaning and worth. A president's words have the power to move markets. They can start wars or broke peace. They can summon our better angels or awaken our worst instincts. You simply cannot fake your way through this job.”

Wow... Flawless speech.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block