Michelle Obama drops truth bombs during speech at the Democratic National Convention

• Leader

Michelle Obama's speech at day one of the Democratic National Convention is worth your undivided attention.

The former First Lady urges American citizens to show up to the polls this November and elect Joe Biden as our next President. She also rightfully blasted 45, who's responsible for the United States' severe economic, social and emotional downward spiral. 

“If you take one thing from my words tonight, it is this,” she said. "If you think things cannot possibly get worse, trust me, they can and they will if we don't make a change in this election. If we have any hope of ending this chaos, we have got to vote for Joe Biden like our lives depend on it.”

“I am one of a handful of people living today who have seen firsthand the immense weight and awesome power of the presidency,” Michelle Obama said elsewhere.

“And let me once again tell you this. The job is hard. It requires clearheaded judgment, a mastery of complex and competing issues, a devotion to facts and history, a moral compass and an ability to listen. And an abiding belief that each of the 330 million lives in this country has meaning and worth. A president's words have the power to move markets. They can start wars or broker peace. They can summon our better angels or awaken our worst instincts. You simply cannot fake your way through this job.”

Watch the full thing below.

Exhale, your thoughts? Besides her being awe-inspiring, of course. 

Related:

obama.jpg.f4627ed9600c03b71beaf8653c60e974.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Michelle is so good with her speeches, I love to see she is contributing to the campaign as a lot of people follows her.
Predictive models and surverys are starting to surface, so far they are predicting Trump to lose, being the mismanagement of the pandemic one of the main drivers for this.

Im looking forward to see how all this evolve, and hoping USA makes the best decision :clap1:.

• Like 1

I hate Trump but let me tell ya something Joe and Kamala are handing this over to him. Unfortunately I know a lot of people who rather him over them and it scares me, but I can't vote for the Dems with this women as vice president, it's not going to happen. Independent party for sure. Exhalers we need to form our own presidential campaign, we know whats right and have power to make a free Britney movement happen. The White House would do much better if everyone was dancing around to some Britney jams, and we can make man on the moon happen when we send Trump's fat *** there. 

there you go hello GIF by Dish Nation

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
32 minutes ago, Barajas said:

Michelle is so good with her speeches, I love to see she is contributing to the campaign as a lot of people follows her.
Predictive models and surverys are starting to surface, so far they are predicting Trump to lose, being the mismanagement of the pandemic one of the main drivers for this.

Im looking forward to see how all this evolve, and hoping USA makes the best decision :clap1:.

They also said Hillary was going to win. What Happened there?

hillary clinton wow GIF

• Haha 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block