Britney proves pictures are not old

Slayer

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, now we have another proof of their blatantly lies. You can tell this isn't only Britney's idea, If she even knows this was posted.

Funny how Brit tries to justify certain comments and ignores others.

It's good to see they're desperate, the GP knows what's up...

Stream Liar.

22 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

I’m genuinely so confused. What comments is she actually reading or being shown? There’s no way Britney controls this account. Has she ever even commented on anyone’s accounts or so much as liked a picture?

There were comments about the video used to "call out" the fat jewish being old bc there were posts with the same outfit before the comment he made. They are probably addressing that :sofedup: so funny what they choose to focus on and not on the thousand of comments asking her If shes ok 

I think the account only liked a few posts from Juno Lou and some months ago from Tinashe. But yeah, she doesnt Interact with anymore, not even with her so called bf. I dont think Britney has any control whatsoever over her account but they think we are stupid af and will believe everything they throw our way. 

Team Lou please gfu. I don't care if it 6,7 or any other day of august. Why would u even put that chit. To show her even more unstable caring about that ppl say? Clapping back for no reason? Why don't u show us that ur client is properly cared in that fg 12 year cship by sleeping in a time she wants to sleep not making pic at 1 am. Wtf. Or maybe to show beautiful pics in swimming pool or at the beach. U do that right. Stop feeding us with ur stupidity,please.  u r not getting any coins from us in near future. So just stop. Please. Stop.

I'm sick of these games. I don't know what Britney/her team are trying to prove at this point. The freebritney movement won't stop until some people get answers. Her Insta is also awkward, people aren't vibing with Britney's posts, something is off, I don't understand why she/her team keep posting. I feel that it would have been so much better if Britney was completely away during her hiatus. It's sad what her career has come to.

Archived