Britney proves pictures are not old

Slayer

I think this was posted to show her as being manic and up doing these weird photo shoots for insta at 1am. They once said she was doing that during her “breakdown”. I recall documents saying she was up all night obsessively cleaning. 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think they're posting stuff to mess with us, I commented this a few times, but yesterday post seemed to me a sloppy way to show Britney controls that ****, like oh she's really reading what people writes, same with the guy "she dragged"... So the weird things we see there is all her fault.

The problem is: people are even more suspicious and blaming the ones around her. If the team wants attention for her, it's getting lots of eyes for them too. 

Britney goes to the beach, have fun in her mansion with the "boyfriend", laughs like nothing happening.

Does she knows what's going on with the account? She allows this? There's no people around telling her the truth?

The light cast on Britney in this photo is clearly natural daylight....so the 1:26 AM time stamp makes even less sense. I've worked and photographed things in front of paper backdrops like this and I can safely say that that is not an artificial light source, which would be needed at 1:26 in California! The stupidity of whoever is posting is truly astounding.

Archived