Watch Dua Lipa's "Levitating Remix" music video, featuring Missy Elliot, Madonna and Blessed Madonna

Slayer

Really wanted to like everything but the remix is not clicking for me - the beat doesn't change at the chorus and I'm not feeling the Madonna's 'Yeah Yeah Yeah'  :(

It should've been an iconic trio but I guess the pandemic is too strong :sobbing: no Madonna on the music video, Missy tried by shooting by herself... :kidcries:

Don't like the remix, it totally losts his 70's vibes that it's what makes you like the song. It's a missed opportunity, a collaboration of the new princess and the old queen deserved something bettere than this. 

Btw I their are giving a poor treatment to this amazing album, I know there is the pandemic, but they are realising all these singles too fastly, without giving the time for the song to have his success. This songs needed iconic videos and performances (Physical deserved 1st place on bilboard for months).

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, FraFromThe90's said:

Don't like the remix, it totally losts his 70's vibes that it's what makes you like the song. It's a missed opportunity, a collaboration of the new princess and the old queen deserved something bettere than this. 

Btw I their are giving a poor treatment to this amazing album, I know there is the pandemic, but they are realising all this single too fast, without giving the time for the song to have his success. This songs needed iconic videos and performances. 

The levitating remix is promo for the upcoming Club Future nostalgia: The remix album. 

So she's already moved on from the original album, she's promoting the remix album. 

6 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

I honestly don't get it why people hate on it? I feel like its just a bandwagon, the remix is seriously good and hits hard. Imagine this ****t in a club :umomg: bopping eternally. I feel like people don't wanna hear good clubbing music because they can't go clubbing in the first place :gloria: if this was released in summer of 2019 ya'll would be bopping hard admit it :lessons:

No bandwagon. I listened to it as soon as it was posted and spoke my opinions on here about how Madonna had no place on the song. She knew that too because she couldn't be bothered to appear in the video either. Queen Missy won this round :imacoolmom: 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block