Watch Dua Lipa's "Levitating Remix" music video, featuring Missy Elliot, Madonna and Blessed Madonna

Slayer

The remix isn't bad. I love it and I like the new take on it.  But the video is very underwhelming, even in this covid world we live in amazing videos have been made (miley cyrus, kylie minogue). I would like to know why madonna couldnt film anything for her verse.

• Like 1

Ermm..... Wow I didn't really feel it and thought the original sounds better , but the Missy part is really good and those visuals are cool , she's been slaying us with her visuals this era . Definitely a shame they snubbed her at the VMAs , she deserves to win the best pop video with break my heart .....

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Otaner said:

No Madonna ! Wow what a let down lol anyways ... this was such a wasted opportunity tbh .... for both Madonna and Dua, this could’ve been the pop project of the year. Maybe Madonna heard the final version and hated it as much as we all do! Lol 

Same. I feel this could have been big with a video. And Madonna could have served looks from home. Pity.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

The remix is tailor made for Madonna fans, we are the only ones supporting this. 

Considering Madoonna is in like 85% of the remix, 5% Missy and Dua took a back seat to let Madonna drive the remix as she's in a few parts but not like Madonna. 

I'm actually mad af Madonna had the nerve take up all the song and not be in the video. Got Dua Lipa out here mouthing vocoded, autotuned, stacked to hell madonna vocals confusing the children. 

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block